How to Install Plugins ×

Dynamic Draw v3.3 (7/3/22)

NinthDesertDude

Version 1.9 released

It's been awhile since I've updated this plugin. I decided it's a disservice not to have a color picker already, so I've added that functionality. It works similar to the normal color picker in paint.net, and you can press K to switch to it. After selecting a color, the brush tool is selected.

image.png.4caafdf462f9fa3309f9cbebea260838.png

Edited by Joshua Lamusga
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Joshua Lamusga said:

I did mention Aseprite in my previous post for a reason :)

There's also simplified version of pixel-perfect drawing. Aseprite's code is a bit bloated.
Simplest form could be checkbox when using square brush.
This is very handy for pixel art.

But as you said  

12 hours ago, Joshua Lamusga said:

I can see how a pencil tool designed only to draw individual pixels (and not a brush image) would be able to handle this kind of algorithm.

Edited by PixelArt

Version 2.0 released

Added HSV jitter options. Jittering the redness, greenness, blueness isn't quite enough; I've personally ran into situations where I wanted value or hue jitter. The HSV jitter options can work in conjunction with RGB jitter as well, and in that case take the color produced by RGB jittering as input for the HSV jitter. Here's the modified tab appearance:
image.png.49b30e494ff55657c0d339da64810a3c.png

I cut half the labels because it shouldn't take too long to figure out how it works as you play with it, even if you forgot since the last time this plugin was used. Here's an example of using HSV jitter with grass, using some value jitter.
image.png.495c641613b13dc6e9024740993d5bd1.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, im new in the post, and i just found this awesome plugin that gives me a lot of possibilities with the brush, but i cannot found one in particular...
Im searching for a ''stabilizer'', that tool that slow down the speed of the brush to make smooth draw
There's something you can add like that, it would be awesome and you will be the first to make a plugin about that

Thanks you @AndrewDavid, but it seem the smooth effect just distort and gives it a blur to the image , and that's not im looking for
Im searching for a stabilizer plugin to make better drawings with the brush and not only using the line, anyways thanks for helping

He's asking for the ability to make the brush strokes lag behind the cursor to a distance, which allows the brush strokes to be smoother. They're currently made by repeating the brush image X amount of times along a line based on the "density" of the brush stroke which is measured relative to the size of the brush. This is how paint.net draws lines as well (you can see the actual lines if the program lags while you draw, or if you draw really fast in circular motions). The main advantage to this method is that there are no "gaps" as would occur if you just draw at the current mouse position every frame. But I digress.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:00 PM, Metalistic said:

tool that slow down the speed of the brush to make smooth draw

You're in luck because this is a listed feature I intend to support anyway. I might as well get around to it. All I need is to set the draw point as soon as the mouse is clicked. Instead of creating a line from the draw point to the mouse position every frame, I need to get the angle and magnitude of the vector and use some % of the magnitude towards the mouse point, then update the draw point to the new location. This should simulate what you get from most other programs, where the brush stroke lags behind the cursor position.

There is a better way to do it, which is to adjust the positions of the points so they're "smoother". This is a lot harder and requires drawing on a separate surface and updating the drawn image as the points adjust. The advantage is that the brush strokes are simply smoother without lagging the cursor. Both methods have their merits. I'll go with the first because I don't have to change the entire way that Brush Factory draws. I'll see what I can do when I get off work later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, love the plugin! I was wondering if there was a way (or you can implement one) to apply a texture to the image used for the brush shape itself, instead of only solid colors (when I'm using black templates). Say you could select a section of an image, and then the shape you want to overlay it onto, so you could give your brush the texture of gold paper, or even part of another picture inside the shape.

TriquetraRedleaf.png.d2af89ba306966e273b548de01742efe.png

Yeah you could just put the texture on the image outside the app, but if you want to try multiple textures on the same image you have to keep doing it externally and saving as separate file, so it's not very fast and breaks your flow. The good thing about it being in a brush is you can effortlessly copy the same image 

Hi and welcome @SabreS.  🙂

While waiting for Joshua's reply, I recommend using Creative Text Pro, which allows you to put any texture on text and objects.

Read the post carefully for full instructional use. I find myself using this plugin a lot. It's for so much more than text.

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2020 at 12:06 PM, SabreS said:

Hi, love the plugin! I was wondering if there was a way (or you can implement one) to apply a texture to the image used for the brush shape itself, instead of only solid colors (when I'm using black templates). Say you could select a section of an image, and then the shape you want to overlay it onto, so you could give your brush the texture of gold paper, or even part of another picture inside the shape.

Yeah you could just put the texture on the image outside the app, but if you want to try multiple textures on the same image you have to keep doing it externally and saving as separate file, so it's not very fast and breaks your flow. The good thing about it being in a brush is you can effortlessly copy the same image 

There is a way, actually, which has been around since the first version of this plugin. :)
Just make sure "colorize brush" is off and it won't use the current color:

image.png.642a1e39fa1e0bd220b661200ecbde58.png
That's it! If you're using a brush that has colors in it, you can go ahead from there. To reuse an image that Eli made illustrating this:Untitled.png.fac32931ae52264366a1d908580d84b3.png
Let me know if that doesn't your question, and have fun!

Edited by Joshua Lamusga
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, Joshua Lamusga said:

He's asking for the ability to make the brush strokes lag behind the cursor to a distance, which allows the brush strokes to be smoother. They're currently made by repeating the brush image X amount of times along a line based on the "density" of the brush stroke which is measured relative to the size of the brush. This is how paint.net draws lines as well (you can see the actual lines if the program lags while you draw, or if you draw really fast in circular motions). The main advantage to this method is that there are no "gaps" as would occur if you just draw at the current mouse position every frame. But I digress.

You're in luck because this is a listed feature I intend to support anyway. I might as well get around to it. All I need is to set the draw point as soon as the mouse is clicked. Instead of creating a line from the draw point to the mouse position every frame, I need to get the angle and magnitude of the vector and use some % of the magnitude towards the mouse point, then update the draw point to the new location. This should simulate what you get from most other programs, where the brush stroke lags behind the cursor position.

There is a better way to do it, which is to adjust the positions of the points so they're "smoother". This is a lot harder and requires drawing on a separate surface and updating the drawn image as the points adjust. The advantage is that the brush strokes are simply smoother without lagging the cursor. Both methods have their merits. I'll go with the first because I don't have to change the entire way that Brush Factory draws. I'll see what I can do when I get off work later.

Glad to see you are interested, pleas notify me when you have done, it would awesome start doing my drawings with that tool, for the moment im just gonna use the lines

On 9/25/2020 at 12:17 PM, lynxster4 said:

Hi and welcome @SabreS.  🙂

While waiting for Joshua's reply, I recommend using Creative Text Pro, which allows you to put any texture on text and objects.

Read the post carefully for full instructional use. I find myself using this plugin a lot. It's for so much more than text.

Thank you, this should be useful!

Hi all, I'm trying to achieve a Fiona Staples (Saga, Archie) type look with my cartoon colouring, and one thing that it seems would help is the right shape of brush. I'm hoping to get something along the lines of what the guy in this video uses (around 3m26s): 

Would Brush Factory be the best plugin to use for this? I've looked at the user guide and stuff but I can't quite tell... Thanks!

Hi @bbX1138. It seems doable to me. Brush Factory might be the best plugin, if only for a lack of options when it comes to this. I made a simple brush based on the Youtube video, which I'm attaching to this message. With this simple triangle brush and a brush density of 20 (because 10 isn't enough for this shape), I get results comparable to the video, shown side-by-side below. You can modify the brush shape as needed; it's little more than a glorified triangle :)
Untitled.thumb.jpg.d351f303cd83e7736f58afbec6955ede.jpg

comicbrush.png

• Upvote 1

Trying Brush Factory out, and it's a shame it only lets you see a single layer - not very useful when you want to 'ink' over sketch lines or use layers to do colouring... 

9 hours ago, bbX1138 said:

Trying Brush Factory out, and it's a shame it only lets you see a single layer - not very useful when you want to 'ink' over sketch lines or use layers to do colouring... 

It's a shame alright. A hard limitation of the paint.net API; nothing I can do about it because the plugin cannot access layer information. Just to make sure you know about the workaround I made: you can copy an image to the clipboard before going into Brush Factory, then right-click the canvas and use clipboard image as background. It's the best I can do with what I'm given (but it sounds like you don't know about this, and maybe it'll work for you :))
image.png.a79bdfcdeb90aa895d736f7382d62ea1.png
(Note that "Use clipboard as background" only shows up if there's an image on the clipboard...it's sneaky like that.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just installed it and when i try and use it Paint.Net crashes!

This text file was created because paint.net crashed. Please e-mail this to crashlog4@getpaint.net so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: paint.net 4.2.14 (Final 4.214.7601.39231)
Time of crash: 19/11/2020 07:36:14
Application uptime: 00:00:07.3712536
Application state: Running 
Working set: 165,124 KiB
Handles and threads: 1073 handles, 38 threads, 164 gdi, 231 user
Install type: Classic
Application directory: C:\Installed\paint.net
Current directory: C:\Installed\paint.net
Install directory: C:\Installed\paint.net
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363.0 x64 (0x30)
.NET version: CLR 4.0.30319.42000 x64
Processor: "Intel(R) Core(TM) m7-6Y75 CPU @ 1.20GHz" @ ~1512MHz (2C/4T, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX, AVX2)
Physical memory: 16275 MB
Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 515 (v:8086, d:191E, r:7), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (v:1414, d:8C, r:0), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (v:1414, d:8C, r:0), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (v:1414, d:8C, r:0), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (v:1414, d:8C, r:0)
Hardware acceleration: True (default: True)
Pointers: Touchscreen (Touch, 10x), Virtual Multitouch Device (ExternalPen, 1x)
UI animations: True
UI DPI: 96 dpi (1.00x scale)
UI theme: VisualStyleClass=Aero, EffectiveTheme=Aero, DWM=yes, AeroColorScheme=Light, ThemeFileName=Aero.msstyles
Updates: True, 19/11/2020 (journal: ShouldCheckForUpdate, CheckedForUpdate)
Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: en-US, cc: en-GB, cuic: en-US
Flags: 

Exception details:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: path1
   at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
   at BrushFactory.WinBrushFactory.OnShown(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Managed assemblies: 
    mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll
    PaintDotNet, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.exe
    PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Core.dll
    PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Base.dll
    WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll
    System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll
    System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
    System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll
    PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll
    PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_64\PresentationCore\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll
    System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll
    PaintDotNet.Framework, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll
    PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll
    PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll
    PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Data.dll
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64, Version=4.214.7601.39231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll
    System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll
    System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe, Version=4.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Installed\paint.net\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll
    RawFileType, Version=1.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\FileTypes\RawFileType.dll
    AvifFileType, Version=1.1.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll
    DdsFileTypePlus, Version=1.10.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll
    WebPFileType, Version=1.3.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll
    System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.2.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Installed\paint.net\System.Collections.Immutable.dll
    Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll
    System.Buffers, Version=4.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 @ C:\Installed\paint.net\System.Buffers.dll
    System.Memory, Version=4.0.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 @ C:\Installed\paint.net\System.Memory.dll
    Alpha2Gray, Version=4.5.6832.21862, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll
    BandWPlus, Version=1.3.7359.317, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\BandWPlus.dll
    BBChart, Version=1.0.7358.33924, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\BBChart.dll
    BBOutlinedGradientText, Version=4.6.7358.38713, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\BBOutlinedGradientText.dll
    System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll
    "Borders N' Shapes", Version=4.0.4642.26476, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll
    BrushFactory, Version=2.0.0.29094, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\BrushFactory.dll
    Burninate, Version=4.6.7358.31797, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Burninate.dll
    Calendar, Version=4.6.7358.32649, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Calendar.dll
    ChromaKeyPlugin, Version=1.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\ChromaKeyPlugin.dll
    Color Match, Version=4.0.4642.26532, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Color Match.dll
    ColorBalance, Version=4.7.7401.17173, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\ColorBalance.dll
    CombinedAdjustments, Version=1.1.7358.40688, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\CombinedAdjustments.dll
    ContentAwareFill, Version=1.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll
    CreativeTextPro, Version=1.1.7358.34307, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll
    Curves+, Version=4.0.6119.31044, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Curves+.dll
    Dimensions, Version=1.3.6826.38472, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Dimensions.dll
    Dream, Version=4.6.7358.35004, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Dream.dll
    FillFromClipboard, Version=4.7.7358.36519, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll
    FillFromFile, Version=4.7.7358.36581, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\FillFromFile.dll
    Film, Version=4.0.4642.26607, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Film.dll
    Flip, Version=4.6.7358.36953, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Flip.dll
    FloydSteinbergDithering, Version=4.6.7358.37110, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\FloydSteinbergDithering.dll
    GaussianBlurPlus, Version=4.2.5691.27401, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll
    Gradient Bars, Version=4.0.5152.23084, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll
    Gradient Blocks, Version=4.0.4642.26658, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll
    Gradient Grid, Version=4.0.6436.36068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Gradient Grid.dll
    Gradient Mapping, Version=4.0.6547.33963, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll
    Gray2Alpha, Version=4.5.6826.36897, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll
    Grid Warp, Version=4.0.6544.34496, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Grid Warp.dll
    GridCheckerboard, Version=4.5.6828.36789, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll
    HSVGradients, Version=4.5.6832.41864, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\HSVGradients.dll
    HueSatPlus, Version=4.6.7359.209, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\HueSatPlus.dll
    isolate, Version=1.0.3303.3202, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\isolate.dll
    Jitter, Version=4.0.4642.26986, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Jitter.dll
    Landscape, Version=4.6.7358.37463, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Landscape.dll
    LevelHorizon, Version=4.6.7358.37589, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\LevelHorizon.dll
    Liquify, Version=4.0.5873.25113, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Liquify.dll
    MemeMaker, Version=4.5.6828.38061, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\MemeMaker.dll
    ObjectTools, Version=5.0.7502.21624, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\ObjectTools.dll
    OilPaintingPlus, Version=4.6.7358.38406, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll
    Feather, Version=2.3.4315.37038, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\OldFeather.dll
    Outline Object, Version=4.0.4642.26954, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Outline Object.dll
    PasteAlpha, Version=4.6.7358.38804, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll
    Pastel, Version=4.6.7358.38877, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Pastel.dll
    PhotoAdjustments, Version=4.6.7358.38979, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll
    Pixelate+, Version=4.0.4642.26940, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Pixelate+.dll
    Polygon, Version=4.5.6828.38648, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Polygon.dll
    Random Effect, Version=4.0.4642.26928, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Random Effect.dll
    Random Shape Fill, Version=4.0.4642.26910, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll
    RemoveDust, Version=4.5.6826.37862, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\RemoveDust.dll
    ScriptLab, Version=4.0.6107.18914, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\ScriptLab.dll
    SeamCarving, Version=4.6.7358.39596, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\SeamCarving.dll
    SelectionTools, Version=5.0.7502.22140, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\SelectionTools.dll
    Smudge, Version=4.0.5873.25097, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Smudge.dll
    Splatter, Version=4.0.5873.25083, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Splatter.dll
    Stitch, Version=4.0.4642.26808, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Stitch.dll
    Temperature, Version=4.6.7358.39746, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Temperature.dll
    Trail, Version=4.0.4642.26791, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Trail.dll
    Transparency, Version=4.6.7358.39871, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Transparency.dll
    TRsSmudger, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\TRsSmudger.dll
    Twist, Version=4.0.5873.25056, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\Twist.dll
    VignettePlus, Version=4.6.7358.40027, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Installed\paint.net\Effects\VignettePlus.dll

Native modules: 
    C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.exe, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.18362.1171 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1110 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.18362.1171 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll, version=4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.18362.1110 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.18362.836 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.18362.1198 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.18362.1139 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.18362.1110 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.18362.387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.18362.1171 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll, version=4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140_CLR0400.dll, version=14.10.25028.0 built by: VCTOOLSD15RTM
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ucrtbase_clr0400.dll, version=14.10.25028.0 built by: VCTOOLSD15RTM
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\52ce2de93895cec3507794c893974551\mscorlib.ni.dll, version=4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\11b8b7ed51c47042b76fe5b32dfd449f\System.ni.dll, version=4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\8f7375f6c9d69a1223d9f35b580fbd56\System.Core.ni.dll, version=4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\be71d4a0f4ab48f9c5ace2efe651ba8e\WindowsBase.ni.dll, version=4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\34b6d05f5af23ea33a3a82816c5038b5\System.Drawing.ni.dll, version=4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\11e75a7d37325cd9e3a7f7b93161666e\PresentationCore.ni.dll, version=4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\d3a2cb9682d2e9e918ccb2b386cbcc23\PresentationFramework.ni.dll, version=4.8.4270.0
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Base\f9fbb24d53bfb5c40a3f332e68ef8e1e\PaintDotNet.Base.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\3c8baea8cce693cea1ae9a39e0e78b0f\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, version=4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet500b2e4f#\23a66a0f3b8ae2973d4e9a204643dedb\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Core\44521dd2fe4b5f71f83ef9ffaa515a5e\PaintDotNet.Core.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet26779e70#\23ac81dec229d31ef799e442b862713b\PaintDotNet.Resources.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet7afaaa15#\40f14382329557ce4dc1690b17a8a2dc\PaintDotNet.Framework.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Data\ab85c456a93220153299f724531b07ab\PaintDotNet.Data.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet.Effects\3f259b89e7efc0e88f3615a8ec269bbe\PaintDotNet.Effects.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNet\fb0cf4c44bc4c53adbd08d303dbdf78b\PaintDotNet.ni.exe, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll, version=4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1110 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140_CLR0400.dll, version=14.10.25028.0 built by: VCTOOLSD15RTM
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll, version=4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.18362.387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.18362.693 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\UMPDC.dll, version=
    C:\Installed\paint.net\Native\X64\vcruntime140.dll, version=14.27.29016.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    C:\Installed\paint.net\Native\X64\vcruntime140_1.dll, version=14.27.29016.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    C:\Installed\paint.net\Native\X64\msvcp140.dll, version=14.27.29016.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    C:\Installed\paint.net\Native\X64\msvcp140_1.dll, version=14.27.29016.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    C:\Installed\paint.net\Native\X64\msvcp140_2.dll, version=14.27.29016.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    C:\Installed\paint.net\Native\X64\msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll, version=14.27.29016.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    C:\Installed\paint.net\Native\X64\vcomp140.dll, version=14.27.29016.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PaintDotNetc8826574#\21f7b5ef2fdf38e167e4c8f634752834\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.ni.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\Installed\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=4.214.7601.39231
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.18362.1198_none_cf6cfe3d3eed52fd\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.18362.1198 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.18362.959 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\e7a78a688137525434ca0e331fa4ae01\System.Configuration.ni.dll, version=4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\da63232ab47cbdbe78f2126762a3b4f4\System.Xml.ni.dll, version=4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xaml\3167423eb90219ebca91aa6ed8e89f4d\System.Xaml.ni.dll, version=4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Runtea61dfd5#\313b14292b4006714eefaf0d0824e2d8\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.ni.dll, version=4.700.20.12001
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll, version=4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll, version=10.0.18362.1049 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\diasymreader.dll, version=14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.18362.1198_none_9e820b57e45ad92f\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll, version=10.0.18362.1171 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.18362.836 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll, version=10.0.18362.1171 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.18362.1049 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Coll4a4f96a7#\5767bff6c06020b11c13126746d64dc5\System.Collections.Immutable.ni.dll, version=4.700.20.21406
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.18362.836 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.18362.1110 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\RMCLIENT.dll, version=10.0.18362.267 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\TextInputFramework.dll, version=10.0.18362.1171 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.18362.1110
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.18362.1049
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\iertutil.dll, version=11.00.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oleacc.dll, version=7.2.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Accessibility\69d0b8b88fb2950c60faecce24c74de2\Accessibility.ni.dll, version=4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Buffers\dfd707b88be85ab41250d8c490d4bb39\System.Buffers.ni.dll, version=4.6.28619.01
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmm.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmmbase.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Memory\c3bf1d2ca73c54eb2b0c561ea8b33333\System.Memory.ni.dll, version=4.6.28619.01
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_6742a32d2d482a17\igd10iumd64.dll, version=26.20.100.8142
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ncrypt.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NTASN1.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_6742a32d2d482a17\igdgmm64.dll, version=26.20.100.8142
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_6742a32d2d482a17\igc64.dll, version=26.20.100.8142
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Wind0de890be#\e3e17c7213ae2a72fcda24b5a4fb49b5\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.ni.dll, version=4.8.4200.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winhttp.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll, version=10.0.18362.1171 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rasapi32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rasman.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rtutils.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL, version=10.0.18362.449 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\secur32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSPICLI.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1049 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\schannel.DLL, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mskeyprotect.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ncryptsslp.dll, version=10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SetupApi.dll, version=10.0.18362.1130 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=10.0.18362.387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll, version=10.0.18362.1198 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@stevehb Paint.net gave my plugin a bad value. There's better error handling now, and it tries to guess the location of the settings folder now in case paint.net does that again (which is documents\paint.net User Files). In any case it won't crash. Thanks for submitting the error.

Please try it and let me know if it works now. You can download the updated version from the same link.

(p.s. to others: As for the delay on having delayed brush strokes for smoothing, I've been busy lately. Sorry about that.)

Edited by Joshua Lamusga
Fixed a crash.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, kimimiles said:

Thanks for sharing this info. I also looking for recommendation about alternatives to format factory...

You can usually find online converters for most things. I recommend Phatch for image-centric batch processing. I think there's some rudimentary batching plugin somewhere around here, but I'm not sure about it and in any case, phatch would beat it by a good amount.

You said format factory, but I'm assuming you meant WinFF (Windows file factory), which is actually really good software. If that's not what you meant, I recommend trying that, then.