Jump to content

Christmas Tree and decorations for an engineer


Recommended Posts

I was searching

 

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/paintnet/ss/Christmas-Card.htm

 


    How to Create a Custom Greeting Card in Inkscape
    How to Use Paint.NET Curves to Improve a Photo
    How to Draw a Love Heart in Paint.NET
    How to Create a Custom Greeting Card in GIMP
    Easy Way to Change the Color of Digital Papers in Paint.NET
    Adding Custom Brushes to Paint.NET

Our Expert Recommends

    How to Draw a Christmas Tree in Paint.NET
    Fake Snow in Paint.NET
    Rubber Stamp Effect with Paint.NET
    Create a Custom Greeting Card in GIMP
    Create a Custom Greeting Card in Inkscape
    Create a Greeting Card in Photoshop Elements
    How to Create Snowflake Graphics
    Transparent Christmas Graphics
    White Christmas Digital Scrapbooking Kit


 

there's a lot of links...

 

Best Regards

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to get a good tree for decorating with engineering decorations.

 

Are you looking for stock photos of trees, or do you want tutorials or ideas for creating Christmas tree images?

 

EDIT: Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the question being asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to the nature of Carrito's second post, I'm assuming he's trying to get advice on the creation of a Christmas card. I'm not much of a Christmas person, so I don't really have experience creating Christmas trees, but I think it may be possible to come close to a real thing by using one of the tree-making plugins available, or maybe a combination of them. The ones that come to mind right off the bat are GenTree (also included in MadJik's plugin pack), Fern Fractal (part of Curtis' plugin pack), TR's TreeMaker, and Red ochre's Dryad. I will try to take a deeper look on the matter later on.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Belated congrats on that amazing winning tree, Red.JC_clap.gif I wasn't a member back then, but better late than never smile3.gif I was going to mention your Gears plugin, but you've just beat me to it. I think a few gears are the closest we can get to an engineering theme. I was also thinking that probably someone might develop a few engineering tools shapes if there are none already, but perhaps the most straightforward solution for an inexperienced PdN user would be to fetch some free clipart online and process it somehow. Although not very much specific to engineering, here are a few clipart tools in case they can be of use.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2016 at 0:55 AM, toe_head2001 said:

You're looking for shopping advice in regards to Christmas tress and decorations? Then you posted some Christmas art tutorials?

 

I have no idea what's going on in this forum topic.

I need drawings to insert in a christmas tree of engineering. The tree is the background.

Do you know links to these "decorations" ?

 

Best Regards

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2016 at 0:55 AM, MJW said:

I would like to get a good tree for decorating with engineering decorations.

 

Are you looking for stock photos of trees, or do you want tutorials or ideas for creating Christmas tree images?

 

EDIT: Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the question being asked.

I need both

Some models of christmas trees empty. And decorations to fill the tree. Those decorations are engineering decorations if possible.

 

Best Regards

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Maximilian said:

According to the nature of Carrito's second post, I'm assuming he's trying to get advice on the creation of a Christmas card. I'm not much of a Christmas person, so I don't really have experience creating Christmas trees, but I think it may be possible to come close to a real thing by using one of the tree-making plugins available, or maybe a combination of them. The ones that come to mind right off the bat are GenTree (also included in MadJik's plugin pack), Fern Fractal (part of Curtis' plugin pack), TR's TreeMaker, and Red ochre's Dryad. I will try to take a deeper look on the matter later on.

I am taking a good look. Seems very useful

 

Best Regards

 

Are wonderful plugin for artistic works. My target now is simpler. A sort of collage. The tree is supposed already made and I only have to insert a collection of decorations related with the engineering (cars, nut and bolts, a building, a technical installation and so on.

 

 

Edited by Carrito
Results
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Red ochre said:

sig comp with Xmas trees

?

It's the 'engineering' decorations that give the request an inspiring surrealist twist!:lol:

Gears ?

 

Plenty of good ideas.

 

I need a collection of christmas trees to select and be able to superpone decorations above the tree.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Maximilian said:

Belated congrats on that amazing winning tree, Red.JC_clap.gif I wasn't a member back then, but better late than never smile3.gif I was going to mention your Gears plugin, but you've just beat me to it. I think a few gears are the closest we can get to an engineering theme. I was also thinking that probably someone might develop a few engineering tools shapes if there are none already, but perhaps the most straightforward solution for an inexperienced PdN user would be to fetch some free clipart online and process it somehow. Although not very much specific to engineering, here are a few clipart tools in case they can be of use.

I have to download the Red Ochre plugin and try. Seems perfect for gears.

 

I think clipart decorations may serve my purpose.

 

Best Regards

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...