Mind map, Organigram effects.

20 hours ago, BoltBait said:

EER, this is really well done.  I can see some business uses for this.

You need to publish this in the plugin forum.

Thank you BoltBait. I'll publish asap. I'm still working on a handful of little tweaks.

13 hours ago, Eli said:

Would it be possible to add in the shapes menu an option to import a png image?

...give it a rotation and the rendered organigram would look like this :

Technically possible. I'm not promising anything because it's a huge amount of extra work. Importing images gets away from the original intent which was to create a simple structural diagram. I'm not even sure I want to go there.....

I'm considering adding a checkbox to decouple the shape rotation from the spoke rotation. The reason for this is to keep the shapes orientated the same regardless of the rotation. If using rectangles for example, they would always appear orientated so the long bottom edge is horizontal.

22 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Technically possible. I'm not promising anything because it's a huge amount of extra work. Importing images gets away from the original intent which was to create a simple structural diagram. I'm not even sure I want to go there.....

Do not worry about it EER. The effect is already good as it is... And you are right, I got carried away from the original intent.  

Organigram has been released! Go get it!