An addon similar to clippingmagic.com

For me is always the same problem. I don't remember anything.

I need to retouch a photo once a year.

The online program clippingmagic.com sems simple for me. But is a paid solution. I would like to know if an addon for paint.net made similar....

This is my photo .

I would like :

1. change the background

2. Smooth the wrinklers of the shirt.

3. smooth wrinklers on the face

Best Regards

seleccion loco amor.004.2.jpg

Probably not the best result, as I did it in a hurry, but I think it's close to what you need. The background was erased by combining xmario's Cut Color and the magic wand, plus a few passes of AA's Assistant. And the wrinkles were smoothed with Surface Blur at defaults (one pass), like BoltBait suggested above:

seleccionlocoamor_004_2.png

Look at this topic, It will help you change the background of your photo. :)

AA's Assistant is an effect that will help smoothing the edges once you have removed the background.

Surface Blur will blur the wrinkles of your shirt and your face (Next time you decide to take a portrait make sure to have an iron nearby) :):)

If you want to smooth only the wrinkles of your shirt you can use TR's Dodge and Burn effect.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eli said:

Look at this topic, It will help you change the background of your photo. :)

AA's Assistant is an effect that will help smoothing the edges once you have removed the background.

Surface Blur will blur the wrinkles of your shirt and your face (Next time you decide to take a portrait make sure to have an iron nearby) :):)

If you want to smooth only the wrinkles of your shirt you can use TR's Dodge and Burn effect.

Is my own post.

I began this because i am not a professional user. And need a quick and easy tool to do these things.

With an assisted and non with a learning curve.

That why i began this post.

I need a direct tool.

Best Regards

Nothing in Paint.NET is ever likely to be fully automatic, nor will it be super quick and easy. Paint.NET is for artists or for people who want to be artists, which means you have to work on each project one step at a time until you get the result you need. On the other hand, if there were a tool advertised as fully automatic, I would seriously doubt its effectiveness. These things need the eye and hand of the maker, so to say it, because there's often a lot of fine-tuning to be done and you have to constantly watch what's happening in the picture.

• Like 1