LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

LionsDragon

That's very good @LionsDragon!  I just love the stonework. <3

He looks like he's having a good ol' time.  😁

• Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 1:30 PM, Pixey said:

Now that's a man cave :)  Are those his women on the wall?  He looks a very happy man indeed 😉

The right is Vlad Tepes' altar to his late wife. The three on the left are the "Brides" of Dracula.

The OP, me, is feeling quite silly after messing up his facial hair so he looks like Groucho Marx. *facepalm*

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

9 hours ago, welshblue said:

Love it. 

Lots of great attention to detail and great textures too.  Nice lighting and shadow too.  

3 women ?  I'm not sure if I'd be grinning or covering my ears ...

(you know I jest ladies ... I'm a feminist really)

Thank you! The lighting and shadow had me close to tears a few times, so that's wonderful to hear!

I'm a hardcore feminist too, but having suffered through my cousin's seemingly endless collection of Dracula movies I have to agree that covering your ears is actually the right response. The gal on the right is too dead to say much. The three on the left seem to shriek constantly in every. Flipping. Movie. (Seriously Vlad, could you bite someone other than neurotic sopranos? --From, a neurotic soprano.)

Still wondering if he needs a cup saying, "Being king s*cks" with fangs. :D

• Like 1

Right...so, I'm supposed to have my every-four-months eye checkup in mid-April. Goodness only knows if it will happen at this point; we may still be in lockdown! Here's the picture I will be showing my eye doctor whenever I see her next. Glaucoma is not fun.

Right side is my visual field out of just my right eye. Left side, just my left eye. I do miss depth perception.

Pn8Re3z.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That is just awful @LionsDragon!   I had no idea.

Here's some hugs for you!  🤗<3🤗   (I think we'll all be in lockdown very shorthly...)

Stay safe and healthy!  

• Like 1

Gosh, that sounds awful and I hope they can help you.  I guess it's not like cataracts that can be removed.  You seem to be too young to have this :( 

I too am wondering about a procedure I have to have done every three months for bladder cancer.  I guess we just have to take it a day at a time. So far the doctor's offices are running at normal rate and I'm sure their offices are as clean as a whistle at the moment.  Just best to avoid huge gatherings.

Take care my dear smileys-katzen-430881.gif     

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

This is very sad. And scary. Just thinking of how you have to deal with it every day, every moment...

I've been having eyesight issues since childhood (everything looked like Gaussian Blur at 50) but the surgery helped to some extent... What YOU feel is hard to imagine. And you still create through that.

Let's hope that in 3-4 weeks the situation changes for the better... but nobody is sure of anything. Take care, girl.

• Like 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2020 at 8:07 AM, Pixey said:

Gosh, that sounds awful and I hope they can help you.  I guess it's not like cataracts that can be removed.  You seem to be too young to have this :( 

I too am wondering about a procedure I have to have done every three months for bladder cancer.  I guess we just have to take it a day at a time. So far the doctor's offices are running at normal rate and I'm sure their offices are as clean as a whistle at the moment.  Just best to avoid huge gatherings.

Take care my dear smileys-katzen-430881.gif     

No, although the pressure in that eye caused a cataract as well.  Lucky me, I get the aggressive form.

My doctor ended up canceling my appointment. How did yours go?

*hug*

On 3/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, Vagabondi said:

This is very sad. And scary. Just thinking of how you have to deal with it every day, every moment...

I've been having eyesight issues since childhood (everything looked like Gaussian Blur at 50) but the surgery helped to some extent... What YOU feel is hard to imagine. And you still create through that.

Let's hope that in 3-4 weeks the situation changes for the better... but nobody is sure of anything. Take care, girl.

Gaussian Blur at 50??? Yikes! Glad the surgery was able to help!

You as well!

Okay, something cheerful now! I'm not sure about worldwide, but here in the US there's something called "Happy Heart Hunt" going on. People decorate their windows or porches with hearts, and it's kind of a Facebook scavenger hunt. I figured we could all use some happiness. :)  (A roomscape I kept to under 20 layers. Will wonders never cease?)

C4taQHX.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

This room feels very much like a place to wait for something - with hope for the better. Original and cheerful. I like your attention to details - as always.

We'll have to go through this time somehow, won't we...

May all dragons and lions and other wonderful creatures take care and stay okay, in spite of everything.

lion-s-dragon.png

• Like 2

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

8 hours ago, LionsDragon said:

My doctor ended up canceling my appointment. How did yours go?

I hope you will be able to get that eye seen to really soon ✔️

Yes, I had my procedure done and today just got back test results, which were positive for cancer cells again.  They don't want t do more surgery just yet so they are going to try me on a newish drug called TECENTRIQ, as I can't have BCG again, so I'm hoping this drug, given via a vein, three sessions at 3 week intervals, will do the trick without any side effects this time 😱.  Other than that, all is well in lock-down 🤞

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

This room says 'HUGS' to me. 🤗  A warm and inviting place that we all need right now!

Excellent job @LionsDragon!  <3

1 hour ago, Pixey said:

three sessions at 3 week intervals

I hope all goes well with that...be thinking about you... <3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

❤️ @LionsDragon!

A very striking and very colourful presentation! My compliments.

And I wish you every happiness. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

(rep in the next days)

Edited by Seerose
  • Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 4 months later...