LionsDragon's Gallery--Sensorium

1 hour ago, Maximilian said:

Dracarys! :trophy:;)

Those scales look evil, and the wings have developed a hellfire aspect as well :) I'm glad the tutorial I linked above has proved useful. Keep firing up the draconic spirit! ?

*ducks* Incoming!--Oh, wait....

Thank you! I plan to do exactly that!

• Upvote 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

2 minutes ago, AndrewDavid said:

it usually takes me 5 drafts before I release my pics @LionsDragon. Keep plugging on. Its coming along nicely. The scales look nice. And yes it does look like a sphinx cat cross bred with a dragon. Does it breath fire too?

This is much earlier than I usually release something publicly, but I got completely and utterly stuck. I figured the wonderful community here has plenty of objective eyes. :)

Thank you! Still working on the tummy scales, but getting closer.

Yes, although they aren't very big flames yet. Usually just enough to cook her food. Loves fire-roasted tomatoes and fresh groundhog, this one.

I think it's coming along nicely. The part where the stone meets the right front leg distracts me a bit. The blurring doesn't provide a very good distinction between the stone and KittyDragon. Perhaps that area could be darkened and turned into a shadow, since it looks like the light is shining from the top right?

• Upvote 1

LoniTownsendSig.jpg

13 hours ago, hippiechos said:

I think it's coming along nicely. The part where the stone meets the right front leg distracts me a bit. The blurring doesn't provide a very good distinction between the stone and KittyDragon. Perhaps that area could be darkened and turned into a shadow, since it looks like the light is shining from the top right?

I see what you mean. It kind of looks like the stone is swallowing her. I like the shadow idea!

@Pixey, I'll tell you a secret. She's about as un-ferocious as a dragon can get! Gets a bit crabby every third Thursday or so (not sure why), but other than that she's a little doll.

@Maximilian, thank you!

@Woodsy, traction? Well, she is kinda clumsy....

In case anyone wonders, McKenna means "fire-born." It seemed fitting.

Edited by LionsDragon
  • Upvote 1

• LionsDragon changed the title to LionsDragon's Gallery--Sensorium