LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

LionsDragon

Gee whizz LD you just keep springing new nuggets of gold on us.   The David Bowie is very well done the color, composition and the background all serve to give the piece  a dramatic flare, like would be  seen in a live performance . ???

However, forgive me but I (this is ME only) am less enthusiastic about the Isgerdr  drawing.  I have trouble "seeing" the creature, I see the lighting bolts (great job) I see the beautiful blues, aquas and the interesting patterning of the darks; But I just don't find your dragon. Though given, I was here watching the last dinosaurs fade into oblivion, it is most likely I'm full of stuff and nonsense and not able to see the trees for the forest. Regardless  keep up doing what you do.❤  I enjoy seeing your progress  and most interesting take on things PDN?

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

@Scooter, thank you! I'm really liking the digital painting.

And...it's not just you. I think I was too fixated on keeping an icy color scheme. On the other hand, she has great camouflage!...but I don't want to think what a dragon would need to hide from.... O.O

I do have some boats and temples and more portraits "in the pipe," so Isgerdr has been a good lesson on how  NOT to color!

• Upvote 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Thank you @lynxster4, @Maximilian, and @Pixey! I do recommend Twin Peaks (start from the beginning or it will make less-than-no sense).

I've always felt so bad for this actress. She must have been freezing!

Glad that you like the picture!

• Upvote 1

Oh, yes, Twin Peaks was and remains a very famous series. I do remember that, although I've never gotten into it. Perhaps it's about time I do :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

<3 @LionsDragon!

I do not know the show, but your picture processing super. :trophy:

Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

OVt86o2.png

"Sons of the Muses"

David Bowie, David Lynch, David Byrne in front of the Temple of the Muses at the Acropolis. All digitally painted in PDN using outlines from photographs.

• Upvote 7

Golly - you are really doing amazing renditions of people now :star:.  Excellent work - Oh ...... and I love the statues in the background too B).

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

LionsDragon I love your new piece! I think you'll find that your willing to try harder and harder pieces as you get more confident. At least that's the way it was for me.

<3 @LionsDragon:trophy:

"Sons of the Muses" I like that image very much! Thank you for the sharing. :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Wonderful picture...'Sons of the Muses'  @LionsDragon!  <3   You are getting better and better!  I'm so happy for you.   :)

• Upvote 1