LionsDragon

LionsDragon's Gallery--For My Next Number, the Music of the Spheres!

What a lovely array of Faeries @lynxster4 <3 The colors are so pretty and their bodies glow and shine.  They seem happily to be dancing in the night ?

Looks almost like a high end broch set. 

NO I'm not showing this to my wife. She gets Plenty of jewelry ideas on her own-thank you.  And I'm unanimous in that.-So there. 

Edited by Scooter

Some really nice compositions since my last visit ... the greenhouse especially

Love Geode 2.  The inscription/ quote is very fitting with the uniqueness of the image.  Nice use of S3D to get the vessel to contain worlds ?

• Like 1

Really pretty @LionsDragon!  <3

Makes me think of Stephen King, not for the horror aspect, but his notion that a whole world might be contained on the petal of a rose, for example.

Makes you think!  Great job!  :D

• Like 2

That is so pretty @LionsDragon <3 and the Gems are are so realistic :star:.  You will have to keep an eye on them with me around :lol:

• Like 1

<3 Dear @LionsDragon!

For a long time no one's heard from you, but then you come right around the corner with great things. 

Every time a wonderful surprise. :trophy: Thank you for sharing, and for your effort. :cake: :coffee:

ayuhNu1.png

If someone says you can't do professional work in PDN, this here is my permission for you to point at them and laugh.  The wallpaper is PDN with a couple of stickers I found online. The photo frame is PDN. The mockup is constructed in PDN from stock images.

I just started a Spoonflower shop (made entirely in PDN!), so I am putting together some ads.

Edited by LionsDragon
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Very professional-looking @LionsDragon!  Though, I would put a faint shadow behind the chair.

It tends to get 'lost' in the brick because of similar coloring.

Other than that, it's a great job!  ?  ?

• Like 1

Nicely put together surreal composition ... cats and crows ... should be a horror story ?  Both are creepy

For me the two different types of bricks pull it all together

• Like 1

Looks super professional (pending rep for when the system allows me) <3? And the faint shadow behind the chair mentioned by @lynxster4 above would certainly add a special touch to the whole scene ;)  :)

• Like 1

Well just look at you, you Artist from out of the north woods (euphemistically speaking). You get a major  animated-wow-sign-image-0011.gif

[Note - no I didn't make it- I don't know how....yet]

• Like 1

You know, I just realized I haven't posted anything here in a while. So, here's something with the new Mandala Creator plugin. This actually started as a photograph of the street in front of my house; it's so foggy, you can't even tell there's a restaurant across the way! And no, we haven't moved to London....

ufaYnKg.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1