LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

LionsDragon

Wow!  That's a very Moody Blue piece @LionsDragon.  The snake is spooky curled up like that :jark:.  The piece is lovely and shiny and glassy too :).

My very best'est friend comes from Wisconsin (who now lives in Texas) but through her - I know all about cheese heads and the Green Bay Packers :grinneh:

Hope your move goes smoothly ;)

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

<3 @LionsDragon! I love the colors you chose, too. Awesome! :trophy: I wish you good luck in Wisconsin. Thank you for sharing. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Very surreal and spooky @LionsDragon   <3   The colors go well together to create the 'mood'!

Good luck with your move...hope everything goes smoothly.   :)

• Like 1

@Pixey thank you! It gave me an excuse to listen to some jazz standards...not that I ever need an excuse for that. ;) And yes, the Lion and I are Cheesheads to the core! In fact, we're moving close to Green Bay (he's from the area originally).

@Seerose, thank you! Funny how I got those colors: after getting the models adjusted to my liking and getting the background to resemble a loft-type apartment, I put a layer of deep blue over the top and then puttered around with the blending modes. I loved the effect I got with Xor, but it wasn't blue enough for my purposes--so another layer of deep blue set at "Normal" did the trick.

@lynxster4, that was exactly my intention! The term Poison Blue just kinda begged for it, y'know? Thank you!

• Like 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

• 2 weeks later...

A most mystical and thought-provoking composition! renversant.gif

Best of lucks at the new location! :) ?

Edited by Maximilian
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! It's great to BE back, and as I said above...there's a lot more to Eddie's story. The brat's taken over my head lately. ;)

This is Marion, one of the sisters to Eddie from "Poison Blue." These two are part of a larger piece, but I really wanted to show off her dress. Marion is painted from a model. The diamond is from @welshblue's "Metallic Marble Text," the hair is built from brushes from DeviantArt--and everything else is pure PDN. That includes the pearls on the jacket and the lace on the jacket back (second image).

avVZ1lz.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

She positively glows @LionsDragon :star: That dress is gorgeous and shimmers like silk.  I also love her chain-mail head dress :D.  Wowzers!  Great piece of work ❤️.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Excellent work @LionsDragon   :star:   She really does 'glow' as Pixey said!  Great work on the background, too!   ?

• Like 1

? Dear @LionsDragon! You've surpassed yourself. That's just so awesome, good colour choices. It all fits perfectly. :trophy: 

Thank you for sharing. :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Pixey...ooh, potato! You're right. I tried to make a lace veil and made armor instead. ?

Then again, Marion's so shy she probably wouldn't mind....

5 minutes ago, LionsDragon said:

@Pixey...ooh, potato! You're right. I tried to make a lace veil and made armor instead. ?

Then again, Marion's so shy she probably wouldn't mind....

Ohhhhh - I'm so sorry :mrred: ................ silly me!  I saw the crown and assumed it was very fine chain ................ much like lace, of course ?.  Upon looking at her again, that could also be ringlets .............. :D

30b8T8B.gif

4 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Ohhhhh - I'm so sorry :mrred: ................ silly me!  I saw the crown and assumed it was very fine chain ................ much like lace, of course ?.  Upon looking at her again, that could also be ringlets .............. :D

Don't be sorry! You caught something I totally overlooked, and isn't that what we're here for? :) You've confirmed that I did the right thing in forcing myself to take a break from this project; I need to focus on something else for a while and look at this with fresh eyes. Thank you!

When I DO allow myself to go back to it, I'm gonna tinker with lace for a while. :) Thanks for catching that!

• Like 1

You're very understanding @LionsDragon - I really feel bad though ?  Please don't give up, she is really something and that dress is outstanding.  You have that glow going on and I noticed that in something you posted a few days ago, I think it was one of MadJik's Plugins, a tree perhaps. No, it was a fern ........... it had that wonderful shimmer.   Kepp up the great work - don't stop whatever you do :star:.

(I've had a bad week of making faux pas - my bad!) ?

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif