LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

LionsDragon

No worries, I'm not giving up! I've got so, SO much work into this project already...not wasting it. :) I just realized that I've been working on it so intensely that I could  no longer see it clearly. I think the part where I did a hypothetical reconstruction of an ancient royal court from Mutapa should have been a clue tbh....

And thank you! I'm fascinated by the play of light and color, so when I can make that happen in PDN it makes my week! :) Actually, the crystal fern is going to be part of an enchanted garden that will hopefully have the same glow.

And hon, if it makes you feel any better I'm having the same kind of week. The cringe is real, but part of being human. Don't feel bad!

• Like 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Thank you so much for that @LionsDragon ❤️

We all get that 'blind spot' when working on an image.  I think it was @barbieq25 who first advised me when I started with PDN to stop every now and then, go for a walk, make a cup of tea, then come back and look at the image again.  It can look totally different after that.  Someone also mentioned to me, when painting portraits, to flip the image every now and then, which wakes up that lazy eye that happens when you work so long on something. 

Looking forward to the enchanted garden  smileys-blumen-851478.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Pixey, taking a break is wise advice! I do have a bad habit of vanishing into whatever piece for ages.

And @Woodsy, I beg to differ. Your woodworks were what inspired me!

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite an enchanted garden, but for me a garden of enchantment.... This is the follow-up to "Flowerland in Winter." I've decided to make a piece for each season, and possible a few more.

This is...well, this was actually the view from my mother's kitchen window.

UFKig3D.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

One can't help but wonder what there is beyond the trees ??

Does your mom live in the countryside? :)

• Like 2

<3 @LionsDragon

Looks like a painting, wonderful,  and did you think very well as a series to continue.  :trophy: Beautiful light, color and composition.

Thank you for sharing. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

What a beautiful setting :)  So lush and green and I too wonder what might be awaiting - besides the fairies - in the depths of the trees ??

The flowers (some maybe bluebells?) are just perfect.  What a great spot for a picnic ?️

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@LionsDragon   That is so beautiful and peaceful!  ❤️   Now I lay me down to sleep...?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Love it! @LionsDragon   <3    The way the sun rays are coming in and illuminating certain parts of the garden...spot on!

Another peaceful and mood-elevating piece!  Thank you...?

• Like 1

What a delightful Greenhouse ?? @LionsDragon So much light & sunshine and I love that you included a sliding door too :star:.  This is one greenhouse I'd love to have my plants live in :) 

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

<3 @LionsDragon

The garden of dreams... :trophy:  I like how they all flow into each other.  :star:The light and the colours border wondrously. Thanks for the new addition. :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...

What a lovely array of Faeries @lynxster4 <3 The colors are so pretty and their bodies glow and shine.  They seem happily to be dancing in the night ?

30b8T8B.gif

Looks almost like a high end broch set. 

NO I'm not showing this to my wife. She gets Plenty of jewelry ideas on her own-thank you.  And I'm unanimous in that.-So there. 

Edited by Scooter

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

• 2 weeks later...

❤️ Dear @LionsDragon! "Fire Faeries" Great idea, very beautiful colours,  and a fabulous result! ? Thank you for sharing. ? ?

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Really pretty @LionsDragon!  <3

Makes me think of Stephen King, not for the horror aspect, but his notion that a whole world might be contained on the petal of a rose, for example.

Makes you think!  Great job!  :D

• Like 2

Super cute pieces you have there, my friend! t2025.gif

I would say my fave is the one on Yule 2017, perchance because of the ravens and wintry scenery t2037.gif

• Like 2