How to Install Plugins ×

The Plugin Browser v2.0.0.1 (Oct 15, 2023)

toe_head2001

I've revised the user interface.

You can now apply multiple filters (Keywords, Authors, Menus, Built-in, Bookmarks).

If you apply too many filters, you will see 0 results.

Let me know if you have an issues, or if have suggestions.

Go to the first post for the download.

image.png

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

In my opinion, it's more convenient.

Without taking into account the old shortcomings:
1) "Keywords" is empty with a standard set. It's strange to see this area first.
2) It is possible to make the status "Disabled" for empty windows.
3) The "All" button can be useful to not select single filters. I would suggest "All" and "None" buttons instead of "Reset".
4) The search button (magnifying glass) has not been replaced since the previous version. For me, the gray color and the lack of animation/hand cursor make the button feel inactive.
5) Place a cross next to the magnifying glass to quickly clear the field and reset the search results. I think this is more useful than reselecting filters to return results without taking into account the search.

• toe_head2001 changed the title to The Plugin Browser v2.0 (Jan 16, 2023)
  • 1 month later...

I accidentally wrote the following in the Plugin Index thread. I was half asleep I reckon....

Good morning. A Plugin Browser request:

Generate a listing of the .DLL files and then when one selected to display the plugins within that .DLL. (Sorta similar to what is displayed per Author) Just an idea.

• toe_head2001 changed the title to The Plugin Browser v2.0.0.1 (Oct 15, 2023)
  • 1 month later...

Hey @toe_head2001
Thank you for such great plugin, It has proven to be a lifesaver for me, as I have about 400 plugins. However, while using the portable version of Paint.NET, I have noticed that the plugin browser creates a folder named 'PdnPluginBrowser' within the AppData\Roaming directory. is there a way to avoid it?

Edited by amymor