Cant figure out how to make a plugin

I'm fairly new to both coding and making plugins for paint.net so i need a bit of help. I want to write a plugin that will save all all open files as both a PDN and a PNG. All the guides im finding online only say how to make effects plugins. how hard would something like this be to code and are there any guides online that explain how to do something even remotely like this or at the very least show how to code some kind of bulk saving program.

Also in the long term i wanna program a plugin that lets me tie letters on the keyboard to specific images and using a console i can type in sentences and it automatically pastes in those letters 1 after another (to make a long story short im replicating a visual novel style games cutscenes using the assets from the games so if i can just type everything rather than having to copy and paste each letter and word it would save me tens of hours). IK something like that would probably be very difficult but would it even be possible? 

Thanks for the help

I posted about this a few days ago... You can read this article about automating the UI of paint.net.

http://blog.functionalfun.net/2009/06/introduction-to-ui-automation-with.html

I haven't played with the code very much, but I can verify it does work.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab