New.. Need some help.

Perfxcked

Ummm. I'm new on here and I'm just trying to figure it out, but I'm having a hard time.

Is there anyway to make some of the pic black and white and some colored? If so, can someone let me know how? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm just new to this and I'm trying to learn because I'm tired of having to get people to always make my pics.. I wanna just do it myself. Thank you...

[myrddinmode]Hello, Perfxcked, welcome to the forums. :wink:

Before I answer your question, perhaps you may want to see Rule #6 of this forum. In addition, the search function is a very good way to find answers to your questions. You might want to try that as well.

Now, about your problem: If you want to make your image black and white everywhere except a certain area of multiple colors, you may want to try this tutorial. If you are seeking to have only one color and everything else black & white, try the Conditional Hue/Saturation Plugin, selecting everything EXCEPT the color you want in the Range section and moving the "Saturation" slider all the way down. For a visual, see this post.