Is there a way to change the window background?

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to change Paint.net's background color. What I mean is the basic light grey of the Paint.net window itself, not any of the images or layers I work with. I do a fair amount of image work that ends up being displayed on message boards with dark backgrounds, and it would be handy to be able to change the grey to black. It's sometimes difficult to judge how bright a border is going to look when it's against the light grey of the window.

I'd appreciate any input & thanks in advance!

:)

I have WIN10PRO so when i choose BG for windows and there is an option in the personalize screen:

"Automatically pick an accent color from my background". switch to ON . just make sure your BG of windows is dominate with the color you choose.

There are two themes, blue & gray. Find them in the settings dialog. http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/SettingsDialog.html

Shochi - I am also using Windows 10, though not the pro version. I do have it set to choose a color from my background, but the only thing that changes in my windows is the title bar of any given program, not the in-program background itself.

Ego Eram - I did see that, and had found it before I posted. I have the options of Blue and Light under Color Schemes, and neither one changes the actual background of the window, just the shading of the toolbars.