Error with paint.net 4.0.10 after upgrade

deadpool076

I installed the new update and this happened:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.FileSystem' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\deadpool\AppData\Local\paint.net\SessionData\2011941752' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern)
   at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.FileSystem..cctor() in D:\src\pdn\src\SystemLayer\FileSystem.cs:line 513
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.FileSystem.TryDeleteFile(String filePath)

I'm glad that i'm not the only one facing this problem, this is also affecting me, i tried re-installing it but i got the error message.

Hey guys I've been having problems with the 4.0.10, System.IO errors, I tried an older version 4.0.1 paint.net  and it done the same, then I downloaded  paint.net  3.5.2 and it works fine. So you might try an older version in the 3. range.  3.5.2 is Jan 4th 2010 release, but according to rule 7 of this forum you cannot ask questions pertaining to older paint.net  programs if you use them

7) You must be using the latest version of Paint.NET, available here. This is a requirement. If you want to stay with an older version then that is your right, but we cannot help you. If you are unable to upgrade, then please post in the troubleshooting section.

This is to avoid posts that go like this:

Edited by ironsheik7