New Forum Software

Ego Eram Reputo

22 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

For the insert Code button, can you change the default syntax from HTML to C?

Not easily.  But, we'll look into it.

EDIT: I looked but... C isn't listed in the options, just all the other languages. Weird.

EDITEDIT: I tried a bunch of stuff, but no matter what I do, when you click the code button HTML is always highlighted. Sorry.

Having just spent the best part of 10 minutes updating / editing my profile, clicking save gave me the prompt that I don't have the permission to access this profile (mine) and found myself logged out ? A bug or do we get kicked out after so many minutes without posting ? Most frustrating.

BREtKQW.png

16 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

PayPal offers some nice images to use for buttons. Maybe use one of those.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/logos-buttons

Like this:

pp-acceptance-medium.png?01AD=3uygCE_4pb

or this:

PP_logo_h_100x26.png

What? You don't like my green button? :P

Forum software is a little finicky about the formatting. Not promising anything...

If you're going to change it into the graphic button, please use the "Donate" button: btn_donate_SM.gif

BTW, I just changed the style sheet for code syntax highlighting.  Hopefully it looks better now:

#region UICode
int Amount1 = 0; // [0,100] Intensity
string Amount2 = "Paint.NET rocks!"; // [0,255] Text
Pair<double, double> Amount3 = Pair.Create( 0.0 , 0.0 ); // Center
#endregion

void Render(Surface dst, Surface src, Rectangle rect)
{
    // Delete any of these lines you don't need
    Rectangle selection = EnvironmentParameters.GetSelection(src.Bounds).GetBoundsInt();
    int CenterX = ((selection.Right - selection.Left) / 2)+selection.Left;
    int CenterY = ((selection.Bottom - selection.Top) / 2)+selection.Top;
    ColorBgra PrimaryColor = (ColorBgra)EnvironmentParameters.PrimaryColor;
    ColorBgra SecondaryColor = (ColorBgra)EnvironmentParameters.SecondaryColor;
    int BrushWidth = (int)EnvironmentParameters.BrushWidth;

ColorBgra CurrentPixel;
    for (int y = rect.Top; y < rect.Bottom; y++)
    {
        for (int x = rect.Left; x < rect.Right; x++)
        {
            CurrentPixel = src[x,y];
            // TODO: Add pixel processing code here
            // Access RGBA values this way, for example:
            CurrentPixel.R = (byte)PrimaryColor.R;
            CurrentPixel.G = (byte)PrimaryColor.G;
            CurrentPixel.B = (byte)PrimaryColor.B;
            CurrentPixel.A = (byte)PrimaryColor.A;
            dst[x,y] = CurrentPixel;
        }
    }
}

I noticed that the Syntax highlighter gets a little aggressive with the "types" (light blue). 

The keywords are a bit off too.  They have "double" listed as a keyword, but not "int" or "string".  They have "int" listed as a type, but not "string".

I wish I could fix this, but I don't have access to the syntax highlighter code... only the style sheet.  So, for now, that's about as close to CodeLab as I can get it. Also, you need to select "C" in the language drop-down list after pressing the code button "< >".

I think you could achieve a lot with a few color reassignments. I like comments to be green for example.

Is there a chance that the forum software remembers which categories I have hidden? Previously this was the case, if I remember correctly. Now I have to toggle manually that categories every day in spite of allowed cookies.

1 hour ago, BoltBait said:

So, perhaps, something is making it forget?  Like running in an incognito window?

Nope. There's only one machine and no incognito window. My favorite browser is SeaMonkey. I haven't tested it on Firefox but I will do it now and will see the result tomorrow.

toggle_cats.png

Edited by IRON67

21 hours ago, DrewDale said:

Having just spent the best part of 10 minutes updating / editing my profile, clicking save gave me the prompt that I don't have the permission to access this profile (mine) and found myself logged out ? A bug or do we get kicked out after so many minutes without posting ? Most frustrating.

You managed 10 Minutes ? I just tried to edit mine and also after hitting save I discovered I was no longer logged in, less than Three minutes was my edit. :/

ZXCBOoZ.png

On 10/08/2016 at 6:26 AM, nitenurse79 said:

#1 Won't allow me to post using Microsoft Edge (Yes Windows is up to date) Had to resort to chrome to post this.

I'm very pleased to say that this appears to be fixed.

On 17/08/2016 at 4:30 PM, Maximilian said:

A little request if it's possible: There used to be a resizing thingy on the bottom right corner of the Submit Reply text box and I wonder if it's possible to bring it back.

I've had a look for this. There doesn't appear to be any setting which covers the appearance of the resize handle. Sorry.

I have a question...

Is there a possible to add an  option to delete Replays in your personal gallery or in A new post you started ?

You should be able to delete your own posts. If you can't, PM a Moderator. You cannot delete the replies of other members.

On 24/08/2016 at 11:14 PM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I'm very pleased to say that this appears to be fixed.

Only temporary. I can now no longer make edits using either Edge or Chrome (windows 10 updated 23/aug) :( 

ZXCBOoZ.png

9 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

DropBox? really?

Seriously, don't put anything on dropbox.

Did you post in the right thread @BB?  I don't see a conversation regarding that?  But I have had to take a strong medication for a Migraine ..... so I may be a bit off :mrcyan: .

And - just curious - what's wrong with Drop Box?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

6 hours ago, Eli said:

The change has affected the images in Technorobbo's plugin pack. There are only links to the images.

6 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Did you post in the right thread @BB?  I don't see a conversation regarding that?  But I have had to take a strong medication for a Migraine ..... so I may be a bit off :mrcyan: .

And - just curious - what's wrong with Drop Box?

Drop box is not designed to host images.  If you don't believe me, click on TR's plugin pack link above (which is what I was responding to).

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I've noticed since we got this new software .................. no Spam :mrred: .  You must have made it very, very difficult for them ...... yay :D .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

i havent seen any glitches yet. iam using UC web browser which uses chrome platform..havent tested in edge yet.. btw,edge seems wonky after update. its behaves like bloody potato.