New Forum Software

Ego Eram Reputo

Check thine Gallery efendi. B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks again E.E.R. Altruism beyond the call of duty!:trophy-bronze:

What would be the recommended way to use thumbnails in posts without the magic html switch?

Won't resizing a huge image via dragging the corners in the editor window take just as long to download as an over-sized image?

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I did have one Imgur Thumb working after the change over, but when I needed to move it, I couldn't get it back and had to resort to Photo Bucket.

It does seem that this new software is not going to let us use Thumbnails :(.

I've also tried with Directupload.net and this is what I get:

Thumb:   But it's not clickable. 

EDIT:  Ohhhh it IS clickable after all on Direct Upload .......  this may be a solution to Imgur.

52o4l8ut.png

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

1 hour ago, Pixey said:

It does seem that this new software is not going to let us use Thumbnails :(.

Test:

rtsl.jpg

Works well... here with pic-upload.de

Edited by IRON67

ignore - failed attempt.

*sigh*

Working on it.....

9ZC02Oss.jpg

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
Working on imgur thumbnail links

OMG - I am so dense!  Duh - I've just realized, as per post above, that we are no longer with ProBoards.  And now @EER's rant about Power in the Rant Thread suddenly makes sense too :mrgreen: .  I thought he must have lost his electricity at home :lol: .

15 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Working on it.....

9ZC02Oss.jpg

LOVE this ............. how to get this beautiful clean picture on Imgur??????  Tell, tell, tell animaatjes-thanks-217210.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

:smile:

It was a rant directed at my electricity supplier. Who is now my former supplier due to their incompetence :(

We have been with IP board for the forum since we moved from forumer. This latest change is a version upgrade. There are a few outstanding issues we are working through.

In other news, I might have a fix for imgur thumbnail links ready for trial later today.

1 hour ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

:smile:

It was a rant directed at my electricity supplier. Who is now my former supplier due to their incompetence :(

We have been with IP board for the forum since we moved from forumer. This latest change is a version upgrade. There are a few outstanding issues we are working through.

In other news, I might have a fix for imgur thumbnail links ready for trial later today.

You are so lucky to have the choice of an electric company :weather-lightning: .

Look forward to the fix on the Imgur Thumbs.  Thank you so much for all your help :pizza::beer: .

30b8T8B.gif

more testing

26D6PkJs.png

Yup - that's a winner! B)

• Upvote 1

Testing imgur-jpg thumbnail link button.

icHa06E.jpg

Oooooohhhh.......

• Upvote 1

Testing imgur-png thumbnail link button

wK9hB4D.png

Wheee.........

• Upvote 1

I'm enjoying the renewed forum, although I'm still adapting and discovering the new features. Liking everything so far!Laie_98.gif

One peculiar thing that called my attention is the hyphenation feature of the new text boxes, something I hadn't seen before and which I find appealing being a guy of languages. A little request if it's possible: There used to be a resizing thingy on the bottom right corner of the Submit Reply text box and I wonder if it's possible to bring it back.

Testing new button :smile: for Imgur ................  it worked - but it doesn't look like yours @EER - where did I go wrong?  Thanks for your work on this :D.

XecEdvX.jpg

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

5 hours ago, Drydareelin said:

YES EER. YOU THE BEST.

5 hours ago, Red ochre said:

Seconded!

Aw. You guys B)

3 hours ago, Pixey said:

Wheeeee - indeed.  Working great now - many, many thanks @EER :D

3QKQxk4.png

Brilliant. Thanks for letting me know Pixey.

I'm going to make one or two little tweaks and roll both buttons into one. Please feel free to use both buttons while they are available.

I'll post a how-to announcement once I've finished fiddling with them :)

• Upvote 1

You can't post HTML - but you can post the link. Look for the chain icon in the editor.

Donation buttons are in the list of things to sort out.

• Upvote 1