6 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Done. 2px solid light gray border. Enough?

Looking much, much better @EER - thank you so much :beer: :pizza:

I'd still like to see a separation between the subjects ............. like so - if possible, of course ;) .

th_new%20page_zpsztwniedu.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

11 hours ago, null54 said:

I get an access denied error when clicking on the HOW TO INSTALL PLUGINS  and Plugin Index subforum links.

5 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Both or HOW TO INSTALL PLUGINS only? Plugin Index from subforums is not available for me still.

Working here too. I checked both the main forum page and the Plugins sub forum.

TABLE tags are busted. I'm implementing a fix as I find them - please point them out if you locate any. The post looks all doubled up with lines of text overwriting each other.

• Upvote 1
On 10/08/2016 at 6:26 AM, nitenurse79 said:

#2 Profiles can be viewed without logging in.

This seems to be the norm. There doesn't appear to be an option to switch off profiles for people not logged in.

This might be a good time to review your profile and remove anything you'd rather not be seen by the general public.

11 hours ago, Pixey said:

I'd still like to see a separation between the subjects ............. like so - if possible, of course ;) .

10 hours ago, BoltBait said:

That might be a little too much. 

I made a small change to the CSS.  How does it look now?

• Upvote 2

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

9 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

TABLE tags are busted. I'm implementing a fix as I find them - please point them out if you locate any. The post looks all doubled up with lines of text overwriting each other.

Thanks EER!

11 hours ago, BoltBait said:

I made a small change to the CSS.  How does it look now?

Now we're talking ................ many, many thanks @BB it looks really neat now (what a difference a line makes)  <3:star:smileys-kisses-375241.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

You mean the gray divider? We could try darkening it a bit. Its on my list of things to look into.

8 hours ago, BoltBait said:

I made it a little darker.  How does it look now?

11 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

You mean the gray divider? We could try darkening it a bit. Its on my list of things to look into.

Completely ninja'd by BoltBait on this one too :/. The man never sleeps! :evillaugh:

Looks much nicer for being a shade darker IMHO. Thanks BB.

The notification list option for following content when a new post is added to a thread (Someone comments on something I follow) has been disabled by the administrator.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

I'm loving the new design, but a few things I've noticed;

-How do I use the HIDE tags now? I'm assuming it's the spoiler one?

-My images used the [THUMB] tag to link to the larger copy. How do I do that (or something similar) now? Currently my gallery is looking a bit of a mess :P

Hi Dryda - see here on the Hide/Spoiler subject: 

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/110166-replacing-broken-hide-tags/

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif