Jump to content

Help - Looking for specific plugin

Recommended Posts

Hello all,


     I had downloaded a bunch of plugins, but they slowed down my work PC too much, so I uninstalled them. I'm now looking for a specific plugin from the bundle. It allowed you to select a pixel and then paint with that color in a nearby area. The kicker is that the selected pixel would move with your brush, so as you painted the color would change as it passed over different parts of the image. Does anyone know what that tool is called?


Thank you!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...