codelab plugin not showing

for some reason the codelab plugin isn't working

I have other plugins and they work fine.

I made sure it was saved in the effects folder and i unblocked it and it is a .dll

so if anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

no it isn't listed there.

I downloaded it from boltbait's site.

You're looking in the Effects > Advanced submenu right?

Simon Brown said:
I believe the Advanced menu is a custom menu. Please take a screenshot of your effects folder and post it.

Here is where I find Codelab:

Codelab_Location.gif

I've had this plug in I'm sure since May of 2008 and maybe even Feb as far as I know it wasn't one given to me for test purposes. I generally mark that stuff down in my little file box and see nothing there next to the plugin name other than a add date.

ciao OMA

Yes, it is ThreadMarker and has not been published officially nor in the beta centre.

KaHuc.png

Here is where I find Codelab:

CodelabLocation.gif

You may wish to blur-out what is probably a plugin in development.

I don't know where ThreadMarker came from either. I thought it was from a plug-in pack and have never used it.

My post was to direct Hakatu to look in the right place for codeLab. He said he didn't have the Advanced Submenu. Isn't this where CodeLab now resides?

yes it does still reside in that sub menu. and like you I'm about 99% positive that this plugin came in a plug pkg. and I'm just about sure its one of Jessie C's

this is why I prefer separate dll's guys.

I've used it but it not often. haven't really found a use for it yet that I can not get from working 2 or 3 effects.

ciao

Okay, I can't see how this is related to plugin development. I see this more as a troubleshooting than anything.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Before I do move, I must say...

I generally mark that stuff down in my little file box and see nothing there next to the plugin name other than a add date.
...my card system.
...what a neat idea, oma. So you keep a record of plugins and their release dates?

partial list...came about as a need...oldage and bad memory... I like to keep notes as reminders... you all were so nice and patient with me in the begginning I didn't want to frustrate you all with repeat questions.

In my box I jot things down ...tuts I find interesting or little tips and ideas from others galleries. I've a wee cheat section also on textures I've made and and like the looks of. etc etc etc.

when I'm lacking inspiration I reach my hand in the box pull out a card and proceed to build on that cards notes...if I'm real desperate for ideas I pull out a handful of cards and work all the ideas into a picture.

this one particular plugin I'd marked down as I had no idea where it came from. it was included in someones pkg of plugs and didn't realize until well after the fact it was there. Still feel it might be jessies or curtis work its in my box notes just incase somewhere along the line this little stray gem gets worked on further.

partial list...

[...]

when I'm lacking inspiration I reach my hand in the box pull out a card and proceed to build on that cards notes...if I'm real desperate for ideas I pull out a handful of cards and work all the ideas into a picture.

Pure genius.