Rest in Peace - Woodsy

Woodsy

Thank you Red! The plywood I tried to emulate is called Baltic plywood. It's used for fine cabinets and such. I tried to replicate sawdust in the air but couldn't make it look right.

Thanks Maximilian, Barbieq25, Seerose, RickHum, and Pixie! I really didn't think it was that good. I may have to resize it and use it for a signature.

• Upvote 2

That is just brilliant...I love it, Woodsy!  You are very good at animation.  What program do you use for animation?  I am not seeing any loss of quality.

Great job!!    <3      :beer:  :pizza:      :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lynxster4 said:

That is just brilliant...I love it, Woodsy!  You are very good at animation.  What program do you use for animation?  I am not seeing any loss of quality.

Great job!!    <3      :beer:  :pizza:      :)

Thank you Lynxster4! It's a free program called Photoscape. It's a multipurpose program but I use it for animations.

• Upvote 1

It would indeed look awesome as a signature, since it fits your woodworking personality. And Photoscape looks like an interesting tool to try. Thanks for suggesting it, Woodsy! respeto.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Maximilian said:

And Photoscape looks like an interesting tool to try. Thanks for suggesting it, Woodsy! respeto.gif

Yes, I like it for making and altering gif animations. It's the best one I could find that would accept png's. If I can help out let me know.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Yes, I like it for making and altering gif animations. It's the best one I could find that would accept png's. If I can help out let me know.

Ha! That's funny!  I have that program and didn't know it could do animations.  I'll have to check it out.   :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thank you RickHum, Maximilian, Red, Barbieq25, and Pixie for your kind words! I wanted to make it a little bit more random but when you're dealing with a hundred files it's kind of difficult.

• Upvote 1

Clever.  In fact very clever.  The push-stick is a great addition for me.  

As mentioned the way the letters move makes it all the more impressive on the eyes

• Upvote 1
new_sig.png