Woodsy

Images by Woodsy

I love the slightly different perspective on your latest one, and the smoke is a nice touch. 

Something minor I liked was the shadows you've done from the frames around the doors - they look very natural.

• Upvote 1

Thank you @Drydareelin! I try to change the style a little bit on each of the building pictures. But it's funny to hear what some people notice.

I also tried to make all the doors the same way but I guess they all didn't turn out the same.

On 1/21/2019 at 1:21 AM, Drydareelin said:

Something minor I liked was the shadows you've done from the frames around the doors - they look very natural.

Got to agree with that.  Minor in a way, but important to giving the whole piece depth.

I really thought I'd commented on this when I repped it ... maybe you should build an outhouse for where my head is at 😁

Another triumph ... not forgetting the horse ... and great how the background blends in with the buildings

• Upvote 1

Thanks @welshblue, don't worry about it. I just get a kick out of what people notice first off.

I cheated, I couldn't come up with any ideas for a background so I inserted some mountain pictures that I found.

Edited by Woodsy