Rest in Peace - Woodsy

Woodsy

😪    I will miss Woodsy very much. He and I conversed now and then.  He will be greatly missed.

His artwork was beautiful and the contributions to the forum are immeasurable.

May you rest in Peace, Dave.  <3

condolences.gif

• Upvote 1

Although I am fairly new to this Forum and Paint.Net I was always in awe at the remarkable

artistic quality of Woodsy's work, (especially his name sake animation).

I am deeply sorry to hear on Woodsy's passing away, such a devastating loss to the creative

world and to Paint.Net

Roger the Dodger😔

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

I thought this was another fine addition to @Woodsy impressive gallery, and I was shocked to read this news. 

I thought the same.

Rest in Peace, @Woodsy

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MIC |  Paint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Horribly tragic news 😞 I didn't get to have a lot of interactions with Woodsy, but I always found myself astonished by the quality of his wooden textures and the advanced artworks in which he used them. No doubt a person made of good wood. So sad he's suffered so much. Hopefully he is finally at peace now 😔

sadness

• Like 1

Dave was a humble and selfless man. He spent hundreds of hours on the forum replacing images and archiving tutorials. He did this because he wanted to. That's the sort of guy he was.

I shall miss him and his wonderful wood-works greatly 😥

I'm not a religious man, but I like to imagine Dave is somewhere designing clouds and nebulae for us to enjoy.

Please do spare a thought for his family. They suffered along with him. I imagine their grief must be pretty raw right now.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...