Rest in Peace - Woodsy

Woodsy

<3 @Woodsy!  Complete city finished. It is fabulous. :trophy: Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

WOW!! is all I can say.  <jawdrop>    The woodwork is exquisite!  <3   Anymore in the 'Frontier Town' series??   :D

• Upvote 1

Whoa!  Another amazing piece of real estate!  Soon you will have a total virtual city.  Which, of course, would be called 'Woodsyville'. It makes me feel like putting on my cowgirl outfit.  Great work @Woodsy :D

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @lynxster4! That is quite the fitting name for my pictures.

Thanks @welshblue! I thought I'd try doing it from a different angle. Only because I am so bad at doing the dirt street. But the compliment on my woodwork means a lot coming from you.

Thank you @Pixey! I think you're right, I have done almost enough to have a virtual city. Let me take you to the saloon for your G&T.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Thank you @Pixey! I think you're right, I have done almost enough to have a virtual city. Let me take you to the saloon for your G&T.

Yeah Ha - What a great idea ......... I'm on my way: Western20(26).gif

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I dare request a mini-tutorial on how to produce so realistic wooden textures, or at least a few hints on the matter :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

<3 @Woodsy:trophy: Movie theater! First row I sit and wait for action. Excited what still comes.

With a word: excellent work. Thank you for your effort, and sharing. :coffee: :cake:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Oh Boy - another wonderful cowboy town @Woodsy.  All that perspective would drive me batty though =O.  You really have a good eye for this ;)

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks for commenting @LionsDragon!

Thank you for asking @Maximilian! Unfortunately I can't make a tut for any of my wood textures. They were made one line at a time. Like an artist with a painting.

Thanks @welshblue! At one time it was 7 different files and I don't know how many layers. I don't know why it got blurry! It happened when I resized it from 6000 pixels wide. I fixed the right stoop. I can't tell you how long I stared at it to see if I missed something.

Thank you @Seerose! Glad you like it.

Thanks @Pixey! For your kind words, but I enjoy perspective views.

• Like 2

Wow!  Another jaw-dropper!  You are so good at these frontier buildings @Woodsy!  I commend you...very excellent!   :star::star::star::star::star:

• Upvote 1

Yes, @welshblue I too appreciate any input, good or bad. Maybe I should have used a blending mode on the stoops but alas it is done au naturale.

Thank you @lynxster4! I'm glad you feel that way about them.

As a matter of fact @LionsDragon I used to make the sets for the drama dept. at our local high school. Thank you!

• Like 1

<3 @Woodsy! Fantastic work. :trophy: Thank you very much.  :coffee: :cake:   Hopefully "irma" does not make such big damage.

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Beautiful buildings. Such a lot to see & admire in all of them. Well done!

Yes, to the folk affected by the recent awful weather, I can really sympathise. I wish everyone to be safe.

• Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012