Rest in Peace - Woodsy

Woodsy

Thank you Barbieq25, I had to ditch the old name as I was getting pressure from above (my wife). I've got to do some house cleaning and it will look better.

Thanks HyperMan, I learned a lot from the tutorials written by other members. Maybe you could learn more from them also.

Always a pleasure Pixie! I'm glad you like them! For the Newton's Cradle I used a free program called PhotoScape. It's easier for me! The more png files you use the smoother it will be.

Thanks Lynxster4, the owl is the first thing I think of when I hear Woodsy.

56 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I had to ditch the old name as I was getting pressure from above (my wife).

Wives are always right! :) :D :lol:.

I love this one. It is surreal! :

th_026.png

• Upvote 1

What a peaceful setting - and so realistic - love the cabin/lodge.  I also wish you could go too ....... you deserve it.

Your Imgur links are working so well :D .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Woodsy!

I love water and to the sound of water.

The quality of your pictures is superb. Thank you for the sharing. 3.gif

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thanks Red ochre, that is a cabin in the mountains that I like visiting. I drew a picture of it and didn't know where to put it.

Thank you for the well wishes Pixie!

I'm glad you think that of my pictures Seerose, Thank you.

@Woodsy, you've done a lovely job on that image. The sea is  particularly captivating.

Well done!!   :star: :beer: :pizza:

• Upvote 1

I have been urged to post this video!

I have a progressive neurological disorder which prevents me from doing things that others take for granted like walking and writing and so on.

I was looking for something to do and found Paint.Net.

This video was my very first project, before I knew about plugins and before I knew there was a forum that could guide me.

I took hundreds of pictures and included the model cars that I built years ago. First I made a gif and got bored with it so I made it into a movie and put in sound effects using Windows Movie Maker.

Many Thanks to a Very Special Person

Edited by Woodsy
  • Upvote 8

Dear Woodsy!  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Great video, well done. Keep it up. Thank you so much for the sharing and for your effort. :trophy:  :mtdew: :pizza:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

This is a fantastic video @Woodsy - it brought a big smile to my face :D.  The sound effects and the timing are just perfect :trophy-bronze:.  I can only imagine how long it took to make.  Yes, Paint.net can be very soothing to wile away the time on slow days, bad weather days, etc; :snow::rain::weather-moon-clouds::weather-lightning::weather-cloudy:

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

6 hours ago, Seerose said:

Dear Woodsy!  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Great video, well done. Keep it up. Thank you so much for the sharing and for your effort. :trophy:  :mtdew: :pizza:

Thank you Seerose

35 minutes ago, barbieq25 said:

Very nice video combining hobbies & interests. It made me smile too. Great work!

Thanks barbieq25, I think it was more like discovering a new hobby at that time, PDN.

6 hours ago, Pixey said:

This is a fantastic video @Woodsy - it brought a big smile to my face :D.  The sound effects and the timing are just perfect :trophy-bronze:.  I can only imagine how long it took to make.  Yes, Paint.net can be very soothing to wile away the time on slow days, bad weather days, etc; :snow::rain::weather-moon-clouds::weather-lightning::weather-cloudy:

I'm glad you like it Pixie! Yes it did take quite a while to make, not knowing what I was doing. I wasn't sure if I should post it.

That's a great video Woodsy!  Art can be very therapeutic.  I joined the forum while I was recovering from surgery and now I can't stop making stuff!  :) 

• Upvote 1

Having done a few wooden floors I can appreciate your wooden ball Woodsy.

The floating island is way cool as well. Good work mate, inspires me.

• Upvote 1

Sig.jpg

“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further.”

― Thomas Carlyle