Sign in to follow this  
LJXD

LJXD's Gallery

a lot of Brushes :D . I'm not to keen on the first one actually, because i dony usually delve into the world of brushes often. But thanks for the comment :D , much appreciated.

I like Above the Earth it looks so simple when you first look at it and then after a few seconds you see the beauty and all the details in it...

I like a whole lot of round things too...

LJXD, you and LFC4EVER are my inspiration. thank you so much. i love your work, and your work with brushes is amazing. i'm going to post a gallery soon, id be pleased to have you take a look. your work is amazing, i love it. my fave is also the one LFC pointed out. could you explain how to do that!? also, i really like your 500posts sig, ive seen so many negative posts on it, but i think its awesome!

Thanks a lot :D:D . Ofcourse i'll check out your gallery because dude, you just made my day :mrgreen::mrgreen:

As to how i made that picture, It was basically squiggly lines and Sine Waves. Unfortunately i cant really recreate that effect anymore :cry::cry: