Effect Repeater

D3z

Before we start, lets get 1 thing down, I know nothing about programming so frogive me if I make no sense.

Is it possible to repeat an effect (say for instance Bulge) over and over again at multiple places on the canvas.

For example you bulge the image every 100 pixel on X and 150 pixels on Y. Is such a thing possible, to make a plugin that runs the plugin over and over again every so many pixels?

"Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity." -Michaul Gelb

My Gallery Check it out!

Somebody should program these plugins for the tool bar^^

Could you describe what you mean by this? If you mean program plugins to go directly into the PDN toolbar this is not possible.

----

So this plugin would repeat other plugins in random areas of the image?

KaHuc.png

Well I suppose that in my ideal world you could choose, random or not. Unfortunately this is not my ideal world :cry:

But what was initially intended is that you put in an "X re-ocurrence distance" (for lack of a better name+is that spelled right?) and a "Y re-ocurrence distance" (see previous brackets) and say you put in 100 for both and you were using Point warp, then it would run point warp every 100 pixels X and Y (so then you have a grid of point warps). Idealy you could choose not to have X and Y and only have 1. Also you could use the way used in Random effect for plugin settings.

Does that answer you question in an understandable way?

"Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity." -Michaul Gelb

My Gallery Check it out!