SIMPLE TEXT QUESTION

bigcbnlv

Answer: Not as editable text. You'd need something like a scanner with text recognition function.

Document=image? Paint.net is an image editing application, not a word processor.

The only way to pull text out of an image literally is to delete the layer with the text. And this is only possible, if the image HAS such a layer like in a PDN file. A typical image file (PNG, JPG, BMP) hasn't layers and therefore text in such an image must deleted on the hard way, i.e. by cloning stamp or other ways of pixel editing.

Ah, don't you love short, ambiguous questions? :lol:

I love exact questions. And as a German in an english speaking board I am dependent on people accurately formulate their problems. As far as I know I am not the only non-native english speaker here.

No you're not the only one Iron - far from it.

Sometimes it is hard to describe what we are after when we are not sure of the terminology esp. when we are new to the seemingly alien world of PDN :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

My subject were "exact questions", not "correct spelling". When you need to start now blame my little mistake and laughing, then you miss the theme.

And by the way: I know, what "pull out" means or can mean. That's why I wrote "The only way to pull text out of an image literally..."

Edited by IRON67

Now Boys. Behave. You are, at least, off-topic. Please don't frighten off our original poster.