Can you help me find a easy guide to make this image please!

Hi I've just got my first copy of PDN and it's good but as I'm not as good with making things look as I would like I was wondering if there is a dummies guide {easy step by step} on how to make an image / pic.. like this

trouble.png

I have used the search and have had no luck [except to find this image]

I maybe using the wrong terms but not sure what to look for....

I would just like the easiest way to create the above image in the most dumbed down terms with pictures please

If anyone can help me I would be very thankful :?: :? :oops: :!: :?:

I've been trying to do the same mate let me know how you go!!??

but I've also found you need to be very apt at creating anything on paint dot net and I like you am not so I just gave up and don't bother any more!!

the pic you have is from my first post and is created very skillfully by ncfan51 but I still cannot get it as good as they can

but good luck and all the best maybe you will get better results than I did :)

FORDFPVANIM.gif

If you help one person you help many many more!!

I've been trying to do the same mate let me know how you go!!??

but I've also found you need to be very apt at creating anything on paint dot net and I like you am not so I just gave up and don't bother any more!!

the pic you have is from my first post and is created very skillfully by ncfan51 but I still cannot get it as good as they can

but good luck and all the best maybe you will get better results than I did :)

that's not very encouraging now is it??? :(:(

maybe I'll have try and reword my Q's but I'm sure a help forum would not work if people suffered tall poppy syndrome would it

I would just like the right info given and to make 1 image that's the reason I got PDN no other

I try to help ;)

you need the wet floor reflection plugin download wetfloorplugin

optional: Octagonal/Quad reshape/matteplugin Download it

1.make a new canvas

2.fill it with the paintbucket :PaintBucketTool: with a grey color

3.use the Zoom and rotate tool in the layer menu :RotateZoom: to change the perspective to your satisfaction

or use the Octagonal/Quad reshape/matte plugin

4.make a new layer

5.make a curved line with the line/curve tool like in your sample image :LineCurveTool:

6.use the magic wand tool with a tolerance about 12% :MagicWandTool: and click in the room above your line

7.fill this selection with the paintbucket :PaintBucketTool: with white

8.go to the layer properties :Properties: and change the opacity of the layer until your satisfied

9.make a new layer

10. make a retangle selection :RectangleSelectTool: and fill it with the paintbucket :PaintBucketTool: with your favourite color

11.make a selection under your rectangle :RectangleSelectTool: and run the wet floor reflection plugin

12.deselect your selection by pressing strg+d

13.and your done !

Hey thankyou for your help this is how it turned out for me guess I need lots and lots of practice :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Question when you said to make a new layer and select with wand is it supposed to select the whole page except for the :LineCurveTool: line across the page?

great guide by the way I think it will help may people like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17514_d246c4f79a9ceaf8deb25522649593eb