I could use some help creating a custom speedometer face plate!

Buck Naked

Here's more I couldn't post file was to big....I cant got this error message

:You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.  jpg and png I cant upload those file extensions?

Then when trying to upload I get this:

Error This upload failed

the file size is 56.5KB Dimensions 608x526 in JPG

What is going on ?????

You may have already used your allocation of forum space. To find out how much you're using, click your username in the top right corner of this screen then click on My Settings and finally Manage Attachments in the left sidebar. It should show a list of files you have uploaded ot the forum. Delete as many as you can to recover space.

It is far better to host your images on an online image hosting site like photobucket or Imgur. Then all you need do is post the link here.

Tutorial: Click Here

@ Bucknaked, You are getting there. Just keep playing with those layers and you will manage to create the sticker you want. I do not know anything about motos, but, since this is a sticker, I had a little bit of fun with this thread. However, I found rather hard placing the numbers.

petols-speed-4f3fe4c.png

• Upvote 1

Euuuu - some creepy critters - I had to fast forward past those snakes and spiders :lol: .

@Buck Naked - I suggest you upload your images to an outside storage saver, like Photo Bucket, or, a really quick way is via the Imgur Uploader Plugin.  If you use this Plugin you don't even need to sign in to Imgur.  Just use the Plugin and then save the URL and paste it into your post.    

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Euuuu - some creepy critters - I had to fast forward past those snakes and spiders :lol: .

@Buck Naked - I suggest you upload your images to an outside storage saver, like Photo Bucket, or, a really quick way is via the Imgur Uploader Plugin.  If you use this Plugin you don't even need to sign in to Imgur.  Just use the Plugin and then save the URL and paste it into your post.    

Kinda reminds me of that old song from the 70's...."I don't like spiders and snakes, but that ain't what it takes to love me"....

Keep at it Buck, I think you're sand baggin'. You'll have it in no time......

• Upvote 1

69unju0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

@ Bucknaked, You are getting there. Just keep playing with those layers and you will manage to create the sticker you want. I do not know anything about motos, but, since this is a sticker, I had a little bit of fun with this thread. However, I found rather hard placing the numbers.

petols-speed-4f3fe4c.png

I'm having trouble figuring out layers, when you can create them and can't. when to merge, why i can't rename them etc etc......These took me HOURS of confusion and frustration   lol

post-146494-0-00255100-1463120199_thumb.

post-146494-0-78642600-1463120223_thumb.