lynxster4

Create Opalescent Stained Glass

hi,

nice tutorial I have one problem how to open that xaml file

I tried but cannot

I wondered if you could make that outline in a pdn file for those of us that don't have ms presentation server.

When I tried to use it it kept popping up window after window and it wreaked so much havoc I had to shut my computer down.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

hi,

nice tutorial I have one problem how to open that xaml file

I tried but cannot

I wondered if you could make that outline in a pdn file for those of us that don't have ms presentation server.

When I tried to use it it kept popping up window after window and it wreaked so much havoc I had to shut my computer down.

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words about my tutorial butterfly8000.   :)   Please see Pixey's reply on where to put the xaml file.

@Butterfly - the shapes go into the Shapes File:  http://www.boltbait.com/pdn/InstallingShapes.asp

Or, after extracting the shapes from the Zip file, drag them into the Shapes Folder.

Thank you, Pixey!   :)

I stumbled across this thread looking for something else and it inspired me to try the tut out. I'm still tweaking some of the more streaky parts. I didn't have my mouse earlier.

6foRtkf.png

• Upvote 5

Great outcome @TurnipPally!   Streaking can be achieved by using more 'contrasting' colors, then gaussian blur....smudge also works.

Beautiful image choice....peacock!!   :)