Remove electric cable

pleitos

Hello everyone,

i made some pics of the meteora mountains (Greece) an the monastery on their top. There are several electric cables in the picture, and i want to erase them from the picture.

can someone PLEASE HELP ME and explain how to do this with Paint.NET or tell me a thread where this is explained? I searched for a while and could not find one.

Than you very much for your help!

Posting a sample image would help us to help you. :wink:

However, i think the Clone Stamp tool ( :CloneStamp: ) should solve your problem. If you don't know how to use Clone Stamp, then pressing F1 whilst in PDN will take you to the help page, where you can locate "Clone Stamp" and learn how to use it.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Hey lfc4erver,

it works great! it takes a time but the results are very impressive.

I tried to upload an image but the "forum" told me that the image is invalid.

But thank you a lot!!!

Hey lfc4erver,I tried to upload an image but the "forum" told me that the image is invalid.
Maybe number one of the following tutorial will answer why this happening: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

Paint.NET's native format, .pdn, is unrecognisable by everything other than Paint.NET itself.

If you do use Photobucket or Imageshack to upload your image, both services offer thumbnail codes, whereby it will post a smaller version of the image at the destination and when clicked will direct to the full-size piece. There really is no need for you to resize yourself.