Google translate says...

Recommended that the Forum may have Chinese view, the software users in China are many. However, because no Chinese Forum, resulting in some learning difficulties. It is therefore proposed to create a forum for the Chinese section.

If you wish, you may create a "Fan Forum" for Chinese people or you can use the Google Translate web site at http://translate.google.com/

However, THIS forum will stay "English Only".

Running Google Translate on my reply gives...

如果您愿意,你可以创造一个“范论坛”为中国人或您可以使用Google翻译网站 http://translate.google.com/

不过,这个论坛将留在“只有英文” 。

Google translate says...
Recommended that the Forum may have Chinese view, the software users in China are many. However, because no Chinese Forum, resulting in some learning difficulties. It is therefore proposed to create a forum for the Chinese section.

If you wish, you may create a "Fan Forum" for Chinese people or you can use the Google Translate web site at http://translate.google.com/

However, THIS forum will stay "English Only".

OK,不知道我建设的论坛能不能得到Paint.NET官方的认可?能不能授权成为Paint.NET的中国最权威的论坛?

Babel Fish* says:

Did not know I construct the forum can obtain the Paint.NET official approval? Can be authorized into Paint.NET the Chinese most authoritative forum?

Whatever the kind of forum, it is doubtful to gain an 'official' status from Rick Brewster, the lead developer (but I am not him, so don't quote me). It can be China's first stop for Paint.NET if you want, nothing we can do to stop you.

Babel Fish translates my post as:

什麼這种論壇,它是半信半疑的獲取' official' 從瑞克Brewster,主角開發商(但是我的狀態不是他,如此don' t引述我)。 它可以是China' s為Paint.NET,如果您要,我們可以做停止您的沒什麼首先停止。

Google Language Tools translates my post as:

无论什么样的论坛,是值得怀疑的获得'官方'的地位,从里克布鲁斯特,带头开发(但我不是他,所以不要引用我) 。它可以成为中国的第一站, paint.net如果你想,没有什么我们可以做的阻止你。

*proved to be a more understandable translation over Google's, and fitted with context.

Babel Fish* says:
Did not know I construct the forum can obtain the Paint.NET official approval? Can be authorized into Paint.NET the Chinese most authoritative forum?

Whatever the kind of forum, it is doubtful to gain an 'official' status from Rick Brewster, the lead developer (but I am not him, so don't quote me). It can be China's first stop for Paint.NET if you want, nothing we can do to stop you.

Babel Fish translates my post as:

什麼這种論壇,它是半信半疑的獲取' official' 從瑞克Brewster,主角開發商(但是我的狀態不是他,如此don' t引述我)。 它可以是China' s為Paint.NET,如果您要,我們可以做停止您的沒什麼首先停止。

Google Language Tools translates my post as:

无论什么样的论坛,是值得怀疑的获得'官方'的地位,从里克布鲁斯特,带头开发(但我不是他,所以不要引用我) 。它可以成为中国的第一站, paint.net如果你想,没有什么我们可以做的阻止你。

*proved to be a more understandable translation over Google's, and fitted with context.

Yes, Google did a better job.

And Rick, This is your Chinese name Rick=里克 Brewster=布鲁斯特 :wink:

Please try to use English as most users don't understand Chinese.

請用英語,因為在這裡大部分人不懂中文.

请用英语,因为在这里大部分人不懂中文.

Myrddin is correct, *Ash makes google translation more understandable*.

Myrddin 說的沒錯, 你要做Paint.NET的網頁,沒人可以阻止你. 但要"官方"就應該沒甚麼可能. 別國人也問過, 答案也一樣.

Myrddin 说的没错, 你要做Paint.NET的网页,没人可以阻止你. 但要"官方"就应该没什么可能. 别国人也问过, 答案也一样.

And...wlecome to the forum :)

還有...歡迎到這論壇. :)

还有...欢迎到这论坛. :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

You may need your windows install CD for that (you can also download it off Microsoft Download, but that dialogue thingy thinks it needs the CD)

I would write plugins, if I knew what kind of plugins were needed.. :(

Jake go to Control Panel (on classic view), then Regional and Language Options, Languages tab, then look down to Supplemental language support. Tick the boxes.

That worked, thanks man :D

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^