REQUEST: Looking for a printable 3.31 or 3.35 user guide

:?: Can someone direct me to a printable user guide for 3.31 or 3.35? I realize there is the FAQ link (http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/en/FAQ.html), which is useful. However, the full Table of Contents list on this page would be really helpful to print. Having to print all of the pages one by one is nearly impossible, especially here in an office. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

If you are talking about the FAQ at the top right corner then that is the forum's FAQ. The actual Paint.net user guide is availible by pressing F1 while using Paint.net. However as far as I know there is no printable Paint.net user guide (some people would like to make a book if I am not mistaken though.) From what I understand you only have access to the internet from your office. If so then why not save the webpage to a flash drive/memory stick/pen drive and take it home?

Hope this helps :)

"Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity." -Michaul Gelb

My Gallery Check it out!

If you are talking about the FAQ at the top right corner then that is the forum's FAQ. The actual Paint.net user guide is availible by pressing F1 while using Paint.net. However as far as I know there is no printable Paint.net user guide (some people would like to make a book if I am not mistaken though.) From what I understand you only have access to the internet from your office. If so then why not save the webpage to a flash drive/memory stick/pen drive and take it home?

Hope this helps :)

:roll::)

Hey ~ thanks. I just tried it, but it takes me right to the weblink I mentioned above. If there was an easier way to print it, I'd go for it. Well, there has to be something somewhere (I would hope!). Thanks again!

Sorry, there's no downloadable/printable version of the user guide.

:?: OK, will there be one eventually (hopefully sooner than later)? You have all the great info online. Isn't there a way to add a Printable Version link to TOC page? It would be a great addition to the program!

Thanks,

Nicole

So say now somebody saved all the web pages from the help (or aquired all of its information) and turned it into an offline file/program would that help?

"Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity." -Michaul Gelb

My Gallery Check it out!

• 3 months later...
So say now somebody saved all the web pages from the help (or aquired all of its information) and turned it into an offline file/program would that help?

Sounds like a good plan :!:

Hi all,

Well, I just finished to do that. If the author(s) of the program allow me to distribute both the OpenOffice Writer odt file as well as the PDF file of the version 3.6 of PdN, then I'm very willing to share this with you all.

To the author(s):

Do you allow me to distribute a PDF file of the Paint.NET help file (and also the corresponding odt file)?

The content is not changed, I just took all pages from the web help and made sure the links are pointing to the correct locations in the document (if appropriate).

If needed, I can first send it to you to give your "bless".

Maybe (and hopefully) that document can be used for future versions too (the "boring" work is done, it's just a matter of maintaining the document...).

Pls. let me know.