Lined document

Hello, i had to register here just to ask this. I use Paint. net in a daily basis, but for doing some basic works, and now i need to make a lines in an image similar to a letter paper, i tried using the tool lines but i'm not able to make straight lines or many lines sometimes the lines goes inclined, and i have to make those lines in many images, my doubt is, if there is any plugin or tool that i can download to make this function similar to what have in word, but i prefer to do everything in Paint.net, would be great if i could make many lines over the images in a quick way. Something similar to what is in the image. Thanks.

post-145560-0-79064500-1453751699_thumb.

Edited by kml

Omg! How helpful people are here! I have no words to say how happy i'm hehe quick and helpful answers :) thanks a lot everyone, and i'm going to try each one of the suggestions given, less the diagonal line because i have tried already as i said and found it not so easy for the purpose i want (confused with the basic lines of the program) :bertie:. Thanks again! :)<3 

Edited by kml