Help with plugins please

hi i had downloaded a few of boltbaits plugins. since they were easier. and yesterday they worked fine. today when i open my paint.net. they are not on my effects menu any more. but they are still showing in my effects program folder. the only thing i had done since then was add a plug in from another user. but it doesnt show up either.none of myplugins are coming up when i am in paint now. anyone have this problem too?? i am lost without my reflection plugin. hellpp

thanks but that post just tells you how to install a plugin and open it in more detail.. my problem is i had the plugins in and working yesteday and today though they are still in the program folder no longer show up when i open paint and click on effects. i have even tried deleting the plug in and reinstalling it and it still not in the paint when i open it up. but again thank you for your help

thanks but that post just tells you how to install a plugin and open it in more detail.. my problem is i had the plugins in and working yesteday and today though they are still in the program folder no longer show up when i open paint and click on effects. i have even tried deleting the plug in and reinstalling it and it still not in the paint when i open it up. but again thank you for your help

The post basically asks you to post problems installing plugins in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023

Welcome to the forums. :)

KaHuc.png

Look in your effects folder again. Is there is a file called "PaintDotNet.Effects.dll" in the "Effects" folder? If there is You might have accidentally copied that file from "DRIVE:\Program Files\Paint.NET". Remove it from the "Effects" folder but do not delete the original in "DRIVE:\Program Files\Paint.NET".

Edit: After you've done that restart Paint.Net if you were using it.