Sign in to follow this  
MandolinQuinn

My Portfolio

Sup all,

I'm a professional Graphic Designer and I've use predominantly Paint.net for my work for the past 2-3 years. I'm trained in the Adobe suite, but find that my output is much faster and generally of much higher quality with PDN. I don't know of any other professional designers using PDN, but it's an incredibly competent program (with the right pug ins) and would love to see it used professionally more often, because I normally hide the fact that all my work is in PDN.

I don't know what the rules are for posting personal websites, but I don't have my stuff uploaded anywhere else, so I'll go ahead and link it and risk a wrist slap. 

http://mandolinquinn.com/

Everything on here is done with PDN, except of course the physical art.

• Upvote 4

Perhaps this topic could be renamed something like "Mandolin Quinn's Portfolio." "My Portfolio" isn't too informative. It isn't my portfolio.

Oh, hey there! Nice to look at your works!

I do most of my work using Paint.NET, as well, and I am a children's book illustrator. I've been using PDN for more than seven years now. :) Welcome to the forums!

Hi and welcome to the forum! You have a very distinctive style, so keep it up! JC_clap.gif

But, it's my portfolio. I am mandolin quinn...

I would say MJW means that the title of this thread may be changed to something more noticeable at first sight. You see, when people read a title that features your name, they'll immediately identify the thread with you before opening the thread itself. It would be more eye-catching that way (the title, that is).

• Upvote 1