[Suggestion] Paint.NET's YouTube Channel

Grizzle

Then it must be Rick.

How are you certain it is not someone else? I believe it was Yata that created the PDN DeviantArt page?

Heh? I thought it was Helio!

You are probably right, I had little idea, but was sure it was not I, Rick Brewster or a moderator.

KaHuc.png

You mean my unmetered bandwidth, correct? :P

This is normally the case with broadband and I have heard of this applying to web-hosts: On many providers labelled "unmetered" they expect the user to use few resources and when many are consumed they begin to find excuses to get rid of you as a customer.

KaHuc.png

Oh, and let it be known that I change my quota for both bandwidth and space ;)

You still need to remember that there must be some kind of limit, as your host have a finate number of servers (I believe :P ), each with resources, and unless you are using dedicated hosting, split between.

KaHuc.png

Well, before I do go off and purchase I would like to know if a vast majority is up for doing so. As well, I would definetlly want to get a partnership or licensing of some sorts with Rick to make the project a bit more 'official'.

@Sabrown: I did pay for dedicated hosting. I knew that using shared hosting was by far out of the question for me with my poor experience with Zymic. As well, I do like ncfan's http://www.pdnresources.com or something like http://www.learnpaint.net

signature.png

As for the videos, what viewer threshold should be set before it is worthwhile to add subliminal messages to a given video? :P

KaHuc.png