Fonts

It depends upon what look you want to have. There in no "one true font" for sigs. If I want a clean look with straight edges I usually use BankGothic. For a hectic appearance, something like Turbo Ripped, Chic Decay, Disgusting Behavior, or Salvation would fit the bill. Script fonts are great for peace or elegance, where fonts like Drakon, Savatage, Nosferatu, or Caracura are great for a more evil undertone.

The way I see it, you can never have too many fonts. There isn't one single font that works for every task, so the more you have, the more likely is it you'll have the right font when you need it.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

It depends upon what look you want to have. There in no "one true font" for sigs. If I want a clean look with straight edges I usually use BankGothic. For a hectic appearance, something like Turbo Ripped, Chic Decay, Disgusting Behavior, or Salvation would fit the bill. Script fonts are great for peace or elegance, where fonts like Drakon, Savatage, Nosferatu, or Caracura are great for a more evil undertone.

The way I see it, you can never have too many fonts. There isn't one single font that works for every task, so the more you have, the more likely is it you'll have the right font when you need it.

I have none of those fonts. How do you get them?

dirtysignd3.png

Most you can get from http://www.dafont.com:

Turbo Ripped

Chic Decay

Salvation

Drakon

Savatage

Nosferatu

Caracura

Then from AcidFonts:

Disgusting Behavior (Pop-up Warning!)

It looks like BankGothic isn't a free font. $25 bucks for it at MyFonts.com. It must have been installed with one of the programs I've had on this computer at one point, 'cuz I know I didn't pay $25 for it. From what I've found, Media Gothic is probably the best alternative.

But if you're looking for fonts, take a good, long look around http://www.dafont.com.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype