Grizzle's Gallery .: Update ( 09.09.08 ) Flakes :.

Grizzle

New tag! Also my first PS work. Really proud of it. No tutorial.

Matrix

White Border

matrixwhiteue1.png

Black Border

matrixblackoo1.png

That's probaly your best tag imo. I love the "matrix" text, smudging, and the colours. 9.5/10

.:Latest:.

14b6u5j.png

This work got me an A in art class today! lol Can you believe that? :) It's just a bit of smudge and text. That is all! And I get an A? I mean, I'm happy about it, but lol. Now my art teacher wants me to do 1 - 1 Tutoring with Paint.NET. We use PS and Paint.NET in school. But I choose to work with Paint.NET. 8)

Let me see if you guys would "agree" with my teacher.

V1

toytoacelicahn2.png

V2

toytoacelicasoftenfh5.png

hey Grizzel don't knock the good marks your teacher gave this. Take them anyway you can get them. As to actual Celica sig/tag I like both versions, maybe just perhaps the blue one a tiny tiny bit more as I love color. I also think this is very good work not overdone like the majority of the sigs I see lately. just goes to show less is sometimes more.

keep up the good work

ciao

This work got me an A in art class today! lol Can you believe that? :) It's just a bit of smudge and text. That is all! And I get an A? I mean, I'm happy about it, but lol. Now my art teacher wants me to do 1 - 1 Tutoring with Paint.NET. We use PS and Paint.NET in school. But I choose to work with Paint.NET. 8)

Let me see if you guys would "agree" with my teacher.

V1

toytoacelicahn2.png

V2

toytoacelicasoftenfh5.png

Your teacher is right. :wink: Though, it could have been better if you used a gradient map since the background and car colours are different, and your smudging less circular and more straight so it gives a better flow. 9/10

.:Latest:.

14b6u5j.png

Though, it could have been better if you used a gradient map since the background and car colours are different, and your smudging less circular and more straight so it gives a better flow. 9/10

True. I have to agree with you. Personally I dislike the smudging on the left side.

Thanks for the comment. :D

• 7 months later...

I missed this gallery. Excellent work you've done. Your current sig. is very good and that latest work is an awesome vector image.

green.png