How does one use the custom brushes?

frostid

I added a custom brush following the instruction listed in the plugins section, but it does not work. Can anyone tell me why? I have the lastest version of paintnet. I downloaded, unzipped, unblocked. Put in paintnet user files in custom brushes file.

I get another page with a box down the left side. At the top it says search brushes. At the bottom there are three boxes--top one says add brush, bottom left one says ok, bottom right one says cancel. I clicked on add brush & added new brush & it shows up in the long bar, but when I choose it, go to my image & start to paint I get whatever is chosen on the main paint toolbar--solid color, waves, whatever. Thanks for your interest in my question.

dj

Press the "prt sc" key on your keyboard, go to Paint.NET/MS Paint, click edit -> paste, upload to imageshack and copy the code given for a forum.

KaHuc.png

There is another way too, you can keep it black than we you finish brushing what you want, invert the colors than you the Color Filter plugin.

swsig2.png

Gamertag 360: xX 8 Balll (Three L's)

Free Web Hosting