Issue with installion process for Paint.net Beta 3

i am unaware where to goe to post this topic issue so here it is.

I bought a new pc a few weeks ago and i got a brand new copy of pinnacle(i call it the work of the devil because the floody thing did the following) Wiped out Physically and coruppted half my C-drive (including games i had, programs etc) while some of the other half was fine saddly in the draw of fire my fav program Paint.net Beta (latest one out there cant recall it) was corupt, so when i tryed to unstall it it wasnt a go, so i physically went into program files ( i am using windows xp sp2 home edition) and tryed to remove it, no go.

i am very depressed about hte matter because i use the program a lot for my reviews i do( i wont advertise my program on your forums this isnt anything to do with hte problem haha).

so i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions to help i tried to reinstall the program and it said a higher and latest version was already installed but yet i physically removed it. so i was wondering guys if you got a special manual patch i may use to fix teh issue or revive the files in the current paint.net i have i think the beta was Beta 3 in your current testing on the new Paint.net. I Love the program to death and want to use it so badly, thanks again guys.

Do remember to post in the right section. You have a technical issue to troubleshoot, so the Troubleshooting & Bug Reports section would be the most logical place to post.

Also, mind your topic titles: [rule=6][click to find out why][/rule]

As well, this teeters on the fence of non-Paint.NET technical support, so be careful how we answer.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Topic title edited... this once

Do remember to post in the right section. You have a technical issue to troubleshoot, so the Troubleshooting & Bug Reports section would be the most logical place to post.

Also, mind your topic titles: [rule=6][click to find out why][/rule]

As well, this teeters on the fence of non-Paint.NET technical support, so be careful how we answer.

Moved to Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Topic title edited... this once

well i did explain what was the problem in this for my files corruption(so politely i didn't say fix my pinnacle ha ha), and asked if there is a way to fix the issue or if i can find a manual patch for the file, because there isnt any other way to contact staff. Thank you for your response in the topic though and giving me a guideline.