Sign in to follow this  
ZELDA GURU

Euro 2008- SPOILERS!

Hey did anyone watch Euro 2008, the soccer tournament? I think the best game was Croatia Vs. Turkey... too bad the Ref had to add two extra minutes to the game. :(

Turkey lucked Croatia out of the tournement...

But today at 20:45h GMT+1 Germany will kick Turkey's asses out of competition :-)

This is how they will look like after the match:

my.php?image=turkey1mz6.jpg

For all who don't know, in Germany live about 2 million Turkish people so it's almost an play against the own country xD

At the FIFA Men's World Cup Ranking Germany is on place 5 and Turkey on place 20 >:)

At the Eurocup we are on rank 3 :>

Germany should win, excellent movement and finish by Lahm! My sig shows the team who will win though :P

O'rly? Ya'rly :D

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in the final between Spain and Germany. That should settle this so-called "fight". :P

Yeah i know Spain haven't reached the final yet, but they will in style!! :twisted:

Germany should win, excellent movement and finish by Lahm! My sig shows the team who will win though :P

O'rly? Ya'rly :D

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in the final between Spain and Germany. That should settle this so-called "fight". :P

Yeah i know Spain haven't reached the final yet, but they will in style!! :twisted:

Did you know that England is even behind Greek in the world ranking of men's football :-P

Did you know that England is even behind Greek in the world ranking of men's football :-P

I prefer to support Spain anyway, and i know England aren't that good. I don't think i'll support England anymore. Ever. :?