What is a clipboard and where do I find it?

:roll: Hello. I downloaded the program just fine. Am able to transfer photos and stamp templates. However, every time I want to put an image onto the template a box comes up saying that there is no image on the 'clip board'. What is the clip board? how do I access it? Do I have to download something else? Is there something wrong with my computer or am I just ignorant? Please answer me. I'm desperate! :cry: Linda Carrig

try right clicking on the image and selecting copy (image, if there is more than one copy option), and then in Paint.NET pressing control-V

That uses he clipboard, which is a function that comes with windows. You don't need to download any other thing. If you want to see what's on your clipboard, one of the best ways I can come up with is opening Microsoft word and pressing control-V (which is the keyboard shortcut for right clicking and selecting paste) Because Microsoft word is able to paste most things that can be on the clipboard into the document-for instance, your problem may be that you selected just a bit of text along with the picture. Paint.NET won't paste that into the document because of the text, but microsoft word will paste something if you have anything on your clipboard.

Hope this helps. :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Thank you so much for responding so quickly! I will definitely try this. Once again, thanks and have a nice day.

try right clicking on the image and selecting copy (image, if there is more than one copy option), and then in Paint.NET pressing control-V

That uses he clipboard, which is a function that comes with windows. You don't need to download any other thing. If you want to see what's on your clipboard, one of the best ways I can come up with is opening Microsoft word and pressing control-V (which is the keyboard shortcut for right clicking and selecting paste) Because Microsoft word is able to paste most things that can be on the clipboard into the document-for instance, your problem may be that you selected just a bit of text along with the picture. Paint.NET won't paste that into the document because of the text, but microsoft word will paste something if you have anything on your clipboard.

Hope this helps. :D