3D ebook and CD plugin

If anybody knows of a plugin to create 3D ebook covers and CDs with tabletop reflections will you point me in that direction, please.

I started looking in the Plugin Forum but there are too many to look through especially since many have titles of the creator's name and not what the plugin does. I did a search but came up empty.

I admit I'm a newbie to the graphics design world and don't have a good understanding of all the technical terms and methods so your help is immensely appreciated.

Hal Major

We need you to be a little more specific with your request. Like sabrown100 is unsure of, are you wanting the cover to be three-dimensional or are you wanting a three-dimensional object on your cover?

...many have titles of the creator's name and not what the plugin does.
These ones are stickied plugin packs from authors who have a large collection of plugins, so they see fit to have an accumulative topic where all their plugins lie. It serves to keep plugins together and make easier for us users to download and keep track of popular, active plugins.

If you were to click on one of these topics, you'll see how they are organised: plugin pack to download accompanied by each plugin described with a link to their own topic.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Sorry I wasn't clear.

I want a script or plugin that generates the 3D book, box

or CD and I can modify the text and colors, lighting.

I'm attaching an example of what I'm looking for in a finished

image. The text is not great on this sample but it was what

I had available.16874_c96b0ce98b71dbc21976993b8b0a0689

• 3 years later...

I'm not surprised about the dead page, especially because it's two years old. Some mod is going to lock this in a moment, but before they do...the solution is still the same. Find the shape3D plugin and use it. If you need help figuring out how it works, there are a few tutorials that can help you. Just run a search of mentions of "shape3D" in the tutorial section.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I'm not surprised about the dead page, especially because it's two years old. Some mod is going to lock this in a moment

Quite so.

For more discussion on this topic, simply create a new thread.