Text - full justification?

Yes, I realize WHY the problem exists. The issue I have is that the solution offered isn't very practical. If I could create my project in a word processor, I'd be doing it that way instead of using PdN.

And, for the record, I tried the screenshot method. Once the screenshot of the text is in PdN, I have to re-size it to make it fit the space it has to go in. Resizing it distorts the text and makes it unreadable, defeating the whole purpose of putting the text in there in the first place.

There's a difference between a solution that works and a solution that works well.

And, for the record, I tried the screenshot method. Once the screenshot of the text is in PdN, I have to re-size it to make it fit the space it has to go in. Resizing it distorts the text and makes it unreadable, defeating the whole purpose of putting the text in there in the first place.

Um, use a smaller font size?

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

All that does is reverse the problem - now the text is so small that it's naturally unreadable even before I re-size it in PdN.

I had it set to 10 point in Word already, how much smaller can I go and still have it be usable?

The projects I'm trying to create are only about 5" x 7" @ 300dpi. We're not talking about a huge billboard here.

If you're using size 10 font on Word, what makes you think size 10 font on PDN would be any different? If it won't fit into the provided area, using size 10 font on Word, it won't fit into the provided area with size 10 font on PDN.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Because regardless of the size, any sort of "bring in the text from the outside" method results in un-anti-aliased, blocky, hard to read text. When it's created within PdN, it's anti-aliased, which makes the text look the way it's supposed to - :AntiAliasingOn: not :AntiAliasingOff:

Well, I know that.

I was addressing the issue of having to resize, making the words illegible.

Also, un-anti-aliased is kind of a double negative. :P

Anti-aliased is :AntiAliasingOn:

Aliased is :AntiAliasingOff:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png