the bamaplaya gallery

bamaplaya1

alright im still a bit of a n00b so all of these were made using tuts, some i strayed on and played around with, hopefully ill get a better grasp of paint.net and be able to get more creative tho

Portland.jpg

iceblitz1.jpg

eyetunnel.png

eye.png

sig.png

world.png

boom.png

------------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------------------

ncaa09.gif

rhfjdjejd.png

thanks, as for the one with ice it was made as an avarar on a game for some1. i have photo editing experience (with inferior products), but this is the first time i have been able to make stuff from scratch, and im loving it

rhfjdjejd.png

Removed

Offensive language :?

Family friendly forum here.

Other than that - your stuff is looking pretty good - keep it up!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I like also the third one from top cause it sort of reminds me some illustration for a sci.fi magazine (Red Eyes Attack! :lol:)

Ash's tutorial strikes again! :wink:

Ciao ciao

im gonna have to delay making any because right now im laid up in the bed with pneumonia. went to a party the other day and had a lil too much to drink, causing alcohol poisoning, then i aspirated, when i got to the ER i was only breathing 2 breaths a minute. woke up yesterday hooked to a ventilator and had no idea what was going on. so right now i am in pretty rough shape

rhfjdjejd.png

• 3 months later...