Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Paint.NET users--What kinds of nightmares do you have?

Being Murdered, Falling or believe it or not worst of all: Being back in school, only EVERY SINGLE TEACHER AND STUDENT is my archenemy and are constantly bugging me. Usually it ends in them ganging up on me, then me waking up. But last light it ended in me having to bike back from school in a huge thunderstorm while they were chasing me and throwing rocks at me from their bikes. Then I got struck by lightning and woke up.

Being Murdered, Falling or believe it or not worst of all: Being back in school, only EVERY SINGLE TEACHER AND STUDENT is my archenemy and are constantly bugging me. Usually it ends in them ganging up on me, then me waking up. But last light it ended in me having to bike back from school in a huge thunderstorm while they were chasing me and throwing rocks at me from their bikes. Then I got struck by lightning and woke up.

Do you get bullied on? :?:

Well... odd dreams last night:

1. I had two friends I don't know in real life and they left me with two dogs plus my one dog I own. I went out to the car and it was raining and the dogs escaped, except mine. I chased after them but when I decided to put my dog in the house (or whatever building it was.. looked like a store( the police had taken the other two dogs and put them to sleep on the grounds of no owner or something stupid. I went to some official evidence building and had a sort of meeting where I basically told them all off for putting to sleep my friend's two healthy dogs when I was trying to catch them. When I got out of the meeting the friend called and told me how much she loved me and I had to tell her about the dogs and she wigged out crying. I have no idea where I got any of this to dream about it..

2. I went to a pizza place with my mom. It was on the 2nd floor of an apartment looking building. Across the street a fire was burning a building but mom said it was okay. A police officer was questioning a guy and let him go when he saw me and started asking me random questions and threatening me... I grabbed something and knocked him out and ran. Then I went and helped some lady who was asking for help because her apartment was on fire.. I had to carry something with her but we carried it TO THE FIRE. Smart. Then I woke up and stumbled around for an hour as per usual.

I have odd dreams.

interesting yata, you seem to dream all the time, i only remember dreams around once a month. personally i havent died yet in my dreams but i came close once. i dreamed that i had just fallen off the roof of a shed and i was lying on the ground completly paralized and not breathing. i was terrified then i woke up and realised i had stopped breathing, it shook me up to say the least!

I had a weird dream the other day when my mate had a new, attractive, girlfriend and i was really jelous, i ended up well, you know.. erm.. sharing an intimate moment with her and my friend found out and i wasnt the most popular person in his book! but then she died and all that was put aside and things went back to normal. i have no idea what it means and i certainly would never do that in real life to a mate.

if anyone has any ideas please share them because it has been bugging me for days.

cheers for the link! i might ad also has anyone ever; while dreaming, been able to choose wether to keep dreaming or wake up? it happened to me once years ago during a dream and it has never happened since.

nope but i think with a little help with gadgets and training you could control your dreams

They also invented a machine that when you are in REM sleep it turns on a light that is not strong enough to wake you up but you get a feeling of control in your dreams.

I noticed that if you keep reminding yourself during the day to wake up when you want to, especially when seeing a nightmare, you can kind of control that when dreaming. In my dream I remind myself, "Hey, I'm supposed to wake up. I promised myself." And I wake up. Whew! You just need techniques of controlling your dreams and it works.

I don't have nightmares too often. Sometimes though.

I don't remember my last... but I woke up.

(Isn't that weird. Whenever you have nightmares you wake up? :o)

I have this recurring nightmare that I wake up one day and I suddenly realise that my entire youth has whizzed by me in a flash, and that I'm now fat, bored, and in my late 20s.

Oh... wait... :?