Cocan font.

hello all 8)

I have purchased the " PHPBB3 cocan font " and after having a really bad time with photoshop, i decided I would try this product that you guys offer, I must say im very impressed, and it is much more simple to use.

Anyhow is there a way that I can add this font, I am sorry if this has been asked before, and if you need proof I did purchase the font I can provide that if needed.

- Thanks all.

Division

Hello there, Division.

If you have the font in question placed in your Windows Font folder, as it sounds like you already do, then Paint.NET will automatically have it 'installed' and you can use it straight away. However, bear in mind that Paint.NET only accepts TrueType fonts, not Opentype or others of the like.

So, if it's TrueType and it be in your Windows Font folder, you're good to go.

Does this help you?

Also, whilst we mods are persistent on the use of Search, it can be at best a little... dodgy, especially if the wrong keyword is used. It hasn't been quite so up-to-scratch since the Forum relocation last year. It's always good (in my books at least) to give the answer to the question whilst also reminding the user to search before posting again.

Hello there, Division.

If you have the font in question placed in your Windows Font folder, as it sounds like you already do, then Paint.NET will automatically have it 'installed' and you can use it straight away. However, bear in mind that Paint.NET only accepts TrueType fonts, not Opentype or others of the like.

So, if it's TrueType and it be in your Windows Font folder, you're good to go.

Does this help you?

Also, whilst we mods are persistent on the use of Search, it can be at best a little... dodgy, especially if the wrong keyword is used. It hasn't been quite so up-to-scratch since the Forum relocation last year. It's always good (in my books at least) to give the answer to the question whilst also reminding the user to search before posting again.

Thank you, That was great. Also that link that someone else gave me was not great as im on vista, and going to the control panel to find the file does not really work.

Thanks for your help, and sorry to bother you.

I did tell him the answer, or at least give him a link to it!
It's fine, I'm not digging at you, merely a generalised comment about my view on the matter of searching. There was a time when I would simply come out with 'you need to search' and nothing more, before I was a moderator. I regret my stumpy-answered, back-seat moderating, so not cool, so not helpful.

You did nothing wrong.

Division: Hmm, are you able to use the font in other applications also, like a word processor or another graphic application? If not, it could be corrupt in which case a re-download might be in order.

Good suggestion from RyuinfinityPDN.

Also, no bother at all, Division.