lost paint, how can i get it back?

:oops: hay i lost paint.net v.2 how can i get it so i can download paint.net v.3? it just say there was a fatle error every time i try to download it...

i cant get it back i lost the program like it was on my XP comp but can get v2 to put on here... :?

king7272777siddy.png

:oops: hay i lost paint.net v.2 how can i get it so i can download paint.net v.3? it just say there was a fatle error every time i try to download it...

i cant get it back i lost the program like it was on my XP comp but can get v2 to put on here... :?

Be more clear on what your saying please.

You had Paint.NET 2.x and then you updated to Paint.NET 3.31. Am I right so far ?

Now when you go to open Paint.NET 3.31 you get an error ?

Post the error message so we can see the error code.

HITMAN-X-,

I think he means this:

Hello, Paint.NET version 2 is no longer on my desktop. How can I get Paint.NET version 2 back again so I can use the built in Paint.NET "Check for Updates" to upgrade to Paint.NET v3.31. When I try to install it from the dotpdn website, it says there is a fatal error, and so I am unable to download it.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+